Just for the hell of it

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mako Crab, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Calling of the Primitives. Love the episode, shows that the beast characters aren't stupid, much.
    Or the first episode, when Wheeljack and Bumblebee are going through Iacon.

2. AMG

AMG Old School

I'll just throw out one of my favorite quotes - "Coronation Starscream? This is bad comedy."

3. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome scene. I love the shot of Hot Rod driving with the camera behind him and all the blades of grass kicking up into frame. That's the fastest, smoothest looking piece of animation in the whole movie for me and it just looks great. :D  Blue skies, white clouds, cool car tearing through the fields, grass flying everywhere. Awesome.

4. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

The opening scene for season one. This is where Jazz and Skywarp are at it. Skywarp tosses Jazz into the air, Jazz transforms into car mode, drives around in a big circle and aims for Skywarp. Jumps in the air and rams into Skywarp.

Oh, also like the part in Triple Take Over, I think that's what it was called, was when Megatron and Starscream come out of their frozen state and Starscream is trying to climb out of the sewer opening. Megatron says,
    "Either your lying, or your stupid!"
    Starscream replies,
    "I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  5. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 "Ambitiose Sed Ineptum"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Dinobot's last stand.....probably the only way a character that good should go.

"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    The ability to make a kid smile when you give him a Transformer.

7. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Sixshot taking out all of the aerialbots in all of his forms.

8. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I love the mythology that has developed. I love that the Transformers have a god and an anti-god. I love their sparks.

What I don't love is if their god is confirmed to be real and thus their religion is 100% correct. I prefer religions to be questionable. That's where faith comes in. (This said from an atheist. Ha! :)  )

9. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^This. This is what made me a fan of Beast Wars. Actually it was that whole "Aftermath" "Fuzors PArt 1" story arc, but that Western scene made you have to see the next episode

10. NexusZero

NexusZero 強度の、勇気の愛、平和。

Beast Wars.

That is all.

And the thirteen Primes all being the same in all dimensions, its a cool concept.

11. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

I wanna say the episode was called "The God Gambit" where Astrotrain makes the statement: "These fools worship Transformers!" It was years later after rewatching G1 that this hit me like a "brick", no pun intended. How ironic that if Astrotrain were to see my mancave today, he would most likely think it was in fact some shrine dedicated to worshipping Transformers!

12. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    Speedbreaker in all his glory in any Transformer: 2000 episode. Rattrap telling Cheetor about " fembots without torso covers" in Beast Machines episdoe 1. Thunderwing in Furman's run of Marvel comics. Shockwave in prison in Powerlink. All the Alternators toys. IDW for having the balls to write their own universe.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    G1 Sandstorm- The guy is soooo underrated.

I love Shockwave and Animated Lugnut. well i like cycloptic eyes in general.

Jolt was best charecter in ROTF, after Ironhide.

I refuse to call RID Megatron, a Megatron because A. He sucked as a leader and B. He was not designed as a Megatron, He's Gigatron In My Books.

I wish Mark Hamil would voice Thunderwing

I sadly liked Energon when i was a kid. The onyl charecter from there that didn't suck were Shockblast, Rodimus, Hotshot, Arcee, Superion, Bruticus and Devastator Maximus.

14. jasonmako

jasonmako Voyager

News Credits:
    When Scrapper would say the 2 phases before transformation then later the Constucticons just transforming Devastator. Always had mixed feelings about that.

15. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 "Ambitiose Sed Ineptum"

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I forgot:

Doing my part to insure the continuation of Transformers, in the form of my sons- TF's next Generation of fans.

16. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I like how Ramjet head butted a horse and it's rider. Shit was funny.

[​IMG]

17. grimlock_king25

grimlock_king25 Hail to the king, baby

Twitter:
    Oh don't be hating on Chip. Don't you remember what he did to that floppy disk?
    [​IMG]You don't want to mess with Chip. Seriously I don't think he's human.

18. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    There have been quite a few things that I've liked through out the history of TFs, and I'm proud to say that I'm one of the members that has been along for the entire ride.

G1: I liked the same scene that Mako Crab said in his OP, the shot of Prime rolling down the hill after the explosion was just very dramatic, and I too, forgot about Spike and Bee, but I remember being upset that Roller was still inside.

BW: My favorite moment in BW, was where they finally revealed The Ark at the end of Season 2. I remember freaking out over the shot, and then of course they showing the bridge of The Ark with the 1984 crew, and just the scene of Prime sitting in the command chair gave me chills. I also remember calling all of my friends who watched, asking them if they had watched the episode, I spent so much time on the phone that day.

BW: Code of Hero, it showed Dinobot for the hero he was. He went out saving what would become humanity, he went out with the spark of a hero.

Movies: I don't really have anything bad to say about the movies, sure they could be better, but when they revealed that Prime was being voiced by Cullen again, man I felt like a little kid all over again.

Prime: We've only had a 5 parter episode so far, but it's one of the better TF shows that we've had in a while. But knowing that I can turn on the TV, if I had the channel, and hear Welker and Cullen battling it out again, man, again it just makes me feel like a kid again.

Dislikes:
    G1: Prime's death in the 1986 movie, he went out a hero, but it never made the loss any better. I remember watching it, and I remember looking over to my mom and dad as Prime fell after all the shots from Megatron, and Megatron's line "Fall. Damn you fall!" I had tears in my eyes, my mom and dad knew then what Prime meant to me as a kid, and then as he laid on the medical table dying, when Daniel started crying, so did I. This is my worst memory of G1, I didn't watch any of S3 because of it, hell I didn't watch most of S4 because of it, my parents saw that promo for Return of Optimus Prime, and that's what got me back watching, if they hadn't seen it, I probably wouldn't be a TF fan today.

BW: Code of Hero, it showed Dinobot for the hero he was, sure. But it gave me flashbacks from Prime's death in '86.

A/E/C: I never really enjoyed any of these 3 series, I watched all of Armada, a select few of Energon and 1 episode of Cybertron, though Cybertron gave us some great damn figures.

Movies: Yea, won't really get into that one, my only complaint is them going with Prime dying in ROTF, and having Bee not have his voice again in ROTF.

19. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    War Dawn.

20. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lol 

i just like the idea that 2 whole episodes go by and the autobots absentmindedly go 'hey whatabout digging up that plane guy from 3 episodes back we could have a ride and not drive fricking everywhere!' :lol