Just finished the watching Takara show boxes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Easterling Capt, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Well just watched the last eps of Victory, bought it for a couple of months ago. Here is what I think of them

HEADMASTERS

I actually liked this show not as much as the 3 american eps but still worth watching. I enjoyed seeing another leader then Ops or Rodimus and Fortress did a very good work doing it. I hated of course Wheelie and Daniel, why must they make them so annoying. I thought the Targetmasters should have came in earlier and shown more of them especially the Destron ones. Galvatron still dies a very weird death and that could have been handled better. I wasent that happy with that they did the headmaster decepticons so dorky but the horrocons was awesome. Also nice to see older bots like the combiners and such be around and kicking some butt. Overall I liked it but it hade a few flaws that could been made better but hey its an 80s show. Sixshoot is one of the highlights of this show as he is just made out to this amaziiiiing warrior that still has a little bit of good in him, kinda like vader.

MASTERFORCE

I liked this the best of the 3. I do not mind the humans operating like some ppl do as I thought it added a deeper meaning to it. The show starts of with the pretenders witch isent my favorits but still worked out good but once the others came in like Buster and hydra you realized how weak they are. Ginrai is amazing in every way and so is Overlord. I hade hoped Browning would been a bigger bot like Megatron and maybee become a gun to Overlord. Shuta annoyed me in the begining thinking he could do everything and just keept getting in the way but he gr on me. I liked Piranacon but why only Snaptrap was the only one that was "uniq" of the seacons still eludes me and no screen time of him in bot mode was a bit dissapointing. Black Zarak and Grand Maximus are a good addition but I though for sure Grand would be the one to take down Black Zarak , for me it seemed Grand dident do much and Ginrai did all the fighting.

and Lady Mega is HOT , if I were a cartoon Id hit her :D 

Victory

This show made me laugh alot and is a bit diffrent but is also great. That Kakuryu of the dinosaur force is just so bumd and I lost count on how many times Goruy calls him an idiot :D  Its fu to see him walking around speaking " chikkchik chikhkih ro whatever it spells :D  Not much of annoying stuff in this show and JAn works out pretty good. Star Saber rocks and even Victory Leo and they sure pack a deadly punch combined. Liokaiser was great except when he kinda lost a bit easy to Vicroty Leo in the last eps. He really handed him his arse. The autobots overall was a nice bunch with both experienced members and unexperienced and it was nice to see the younger groupe evolve. Greatshot was cool bt I prefer him in black/white/purple and green. But the highlight of this show must for me be besides the idiot Dinoforc member is Dezsarus. He has really reached high up on my list of favorit leaders. He rocks on every level from his looks, breast animals and that big enourmes gun.

I am very pleased with this buy and enjoyed all 3 shows with it to bad mot of the toys fromVictory and some MAsterforce cost so darn much :D 

2. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Sixshot shoulda fragged "Danny" when he had the chance. Useless Decepticon!:D 

3. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Glad you enjoyed them, I agree with your sentiments on the humans in Masterforce. And I have to add a comment on the greatness of the final battle in Victory, definatly up there with Prime and Megatron in the movie.

4. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I also really liked them as it is great to see a bunch of TFS in action that we did not get to here in North America,