Just finished the book *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by xOPtimUsZErOx, Jun 12, 2009.

1. xOPtimUsZErOx

xOPtimUsZErOx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To be honest i hope the movie has more than the book because alot of stuff never got mentioned. Jolt was never introduced at all in the book and neither were individual Constructicons. Also alice as a pretender seemed kinda of cool in the book hopefully the movie will do the same.

2. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    What is Alice's 'real' name?

3. OptimusPrim3

OptimusPrim3 Active Member

Jolt was a last minute edition to the movie. GM wanted Bay to get the volt into the movie.

4. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    The book was a bit disappointing on the robot side of things I don't think much awesome sauce happened. The Constructicons did nothing and didn't even get named which was stupid! I hated how The Fallen just dies when he is supposed to be ultra powerful and yet Prime goes to him hits him and boom he's dead. Another annoying death was Devastator I mean he fights the twins, stucks Skids up and Skids bursts out his eye. One word LAME! In some reports on the video game Prime fights Devastator in a city and is that in the book? NO! I agree with you and I hope the book is way different from the movie!

5. xOPtimUsZErOx

News Credits:
    that is her real name she is a robot made for a alice in wonderland attraction

6. xOPtimUsZErOx

News Credits:
    i felt just like you the fallen was super lame in the book he reminded me of the emporer from star wars cause she didn't do anything and just dies lol

7. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    Yes that is a good way to put it since he is Megatron's master and just sits around and watches. I'm amazing Megatron doesn't kill him at the end.

8. imranbecks

imranbecks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have read the book too.. But if all that happened in the book, seeing as how the book is based on the movie screenplay, it will sure happen in the movie too, plus minus some details maybe.. So get ready for some disappointment from movie goers towards the Devastator scene etc..

And after reading the book, its pretty obvious now that Barricade is not in the new movie.. :-(

Also, no mention of what happened to Soundwave in the end... Did he just remain in Earth's orbit throughout the whole story???

9. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

***SPOLIERS IN THIS POST!!*** The book had Skids and Mudflap mixed up. The three occasions where they were mentioned doing something important, seemed that they were backwards. Anyway, Mudflap might be worse to kill Devy because he seems like the kind-hearted bobo and Skids is the annoying know-it-all- geek. I will still like them though. And actually the military kills Devy not the twins.

10. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Assuming Direct Control

Book sounds horrible but ill still see the movie.

11. imranbecks

imranbecks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, the book is not horrible at all imo.. Read it and you will know..