Just curious....

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Darkhawk79, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    I enjoy looking through the B/S/T and seeing what's up for sale and checking out the pictures but find that I'm looking through tons of threads that have no pictures....is it possible to get some kind of icon or box that people can check when making a sale thread to say that they have pictures and it shows on the listing. I know that I usually don't waste my time looking at sales threads that don't have pictures and yes if you ask most sellers for a pic they can provide one but this would save people that (like myself) want to see the item before asking about some time.

Just a random thought I would throw out there

2. Darkhawk79

News Credits:
    any input on this from a mod?

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sorry, didn't see this.

At this time, we have no plans to make any changes or additions to the Junkion Exchange forum. To put a thumbnail of the pic on the listings page would require every singly thread to have an attached image. Not all users have the ability or desire to do so. As for a check box, that may be a possibility in the future, but may not happen for some time.

4. Darkhawk79

News Credits:
    That's cool and I understand that some people can't upload pictures to their threads so the checkbox thing where it would give an indicator in the thread title that there's pictures in the thread is what I was leaning towards. I also understand it would take some time to put something like this into affect and couldn't happen overnight....it was just a random thought that popped into my head and thought I would ask/share and see

Thanks for your time

5. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Thanks for the feedback. It's always appreciated.