Just Cause 2

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Ratchet2007, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    Anybody got this game ? Is it good ? I ordered mines and it's coming soon.

Surprised there wasn't already a thread...

2. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    It's a ton of fun. Lots of stuff to do. I think I put about 120 hours into it and wound up at like 98.21% complete.

Let me emphasize, there is a ton of stuff to do. One of my favorite games of the year so far.

3. thlinux

thlinux O/S Prime

Ebay:
    I've got 30 - 40 hours into it at only 14%, but I absolutely love it. The graphics are terrific and there is no loss of places to go. I think my only frustration has been getting across huge distances in real-time. It can take a while to get where you want to go because the world is so huge. Exploring is a lot of fun. Here's a tip, if you want to get somewhere fast get to an airport and grab a plane. Ground transportation takes forever, you can also use the black market traders to give you a lift, but they only go places you've already been.

4. garibaldiprime

garibaldiprime Banned

Yep this game is awesome. Over the top and totally unrealistic but tons of fun. Just dont expect great voice acting or a good story cos there aint any.

5. Ratchet2007

News Credits:
    Good to know ! The half-hour demo was so fun to play, so I'm expecting good things.

6. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Wow i'm really ahead of the curve then. Currently 20 hours into it and 25% done :D 

The best thing about Just Cause 2 is that even if you just waste your time to fucking about it still progresses the game forward. Totally a worthy purchase.

7. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

I bought it on day 1 and I still play it.
    This game was just fun. It may get repetitive for some, but there's so much to see and do. There's jungle, city, beaches, grassy fields, snowy mountain tops, even an island that's similar to the one from Lost. One of the best sandbox games out there.
    Check out the DLC for the game. I recommend the parachute with thrusters and the hovercraft.
    The only thing this game was missing was online. I can only imagine this with 16 people.

8. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    So after 30 hours, i've finished the story, ended up with 38% complete and a bunch of long grinding/hard to get achievements such as 100 settlements at 100% and 1000 Sabotages.

Very happy with the time I put into it, totally worth the money :) 

9. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

My stats were, 1000/1000 for the achievements, 98.5% for the game, and it took just over 100 hours. To top it all off I bought the game on the first day discounted at almost half price. I also had another game at about 26% and 30 hours on the hardest difficulty for the last achievement. Just talking about it now makes me want to go though it again. :D 

10. Ratchet2007

News Credits:
    It arrived today and I'm loving it ! The freedom you get's fantastic :D 

11. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    Just wait until you get the remote detonating C4. That stuff is fun, especially when you max it out and have 20 explosions going off at the same time in the background :D