Customs: Just An Idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by mattarmstrong, Apr 1, 2009.

1. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

Charity Fund Rasier for Make a Wish

I am not impressed with the Botcon set I think with the talent here we all could bo better(better mold choice and color choice).
    My thoughts

Skyquake - Cybertron Voyager Starscream
    Leozack - Classics Voyager Jet Fire (minus helment and booster pack)
    Flack - Well I like that choice it is true to his original
    Thunderclash - like so manny others Cybertron leader prime with a new head
    Land Shark - I dunno bout this one yet
    Scourge - Sideways mold works just fine I think
    Kup - not feeling this mold who ever choses him gets th choice

We need to find out the atendee and the other 2 pack as well if anyone can do that.

We radicons 10 bashers total needed one for each character could each take a bash and put them all together as a set and sell them on ebay or an auction at Botcon with all procedes going to Make a wish foundation.
    Maybe just maybe hasbro might be willing to match what we raise and that would double the donation.,...

RFTK - Radicons for the children

Just an idea what do all of my fellow radicons think........

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. mattarmstrong

so no takers yet so far 7 shown exclusives if i do one need 6 more bashers and better idea is make them and either auction them off at botcon and see if hasbro will match the money we take in and donate it all to the make a wish foundation for the kids we could be RTFK radicons fo the kids

3. mattarmstrong

forgot kup and scourge in first post we can do this guys and if any one knows the other three then 10 different show case their talent for a good cause the children

4. Quintesson #1

Quintesson #1 Eater of Fuzzy Stuff

Well Leozack (in fact the whole Liokaiser) has already been done by Wheeljaxx last year based on my digibashes. The irony is those had been done for speculation on who'd be last year's Classics repaints.

As for those others... I already made digibashes of Flak and two colourings of a Classics Thunderclash using Venksta's model, even way before the Botcon speculation. In fact I did the whole Military Patrol, Grandus/Spinner (now part of a project I'm working on) and even Tracer.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. mattarmstrong

need 9 more bashers willing to put this project togerthe and an artist to rende some box art based off of the customs that will be built remember all for charity