Just a Next Trilogy Ramble

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I just thought of something and Im sorry if someone has already started a similar thread but what do you guys think the general public's reaction would be if in the 3rd part of the next trilogy Optimus dies defending the Earth (somewhat like his fall defending Autobot City). The "new fans that go introduced" as some of you put it. The strictly Bayfans. How do you think that would be?
    I think if done correctly, with Roddy in there somewhere, and give me some Grimlock an we got some interesting shit to brew.

Yay or nay?
    Im talkin epic scale here guys, we've all been puttin in time, love and money to this franchise. I gotta say as a casual fan, I just saw the 6 SW movies and Im appalled at how much more epic they are. Not in a bad way because I like those movies, but Im just hoping we get some sci-fi out of the next go around. (and Im not taking anything away from the first Baymovies, so dont take it that way. Im a TF season 3 kinda guy so thats where Im comin from).

What Im asking is if Optimus Prime dies heroically what do you think the "general audicence" will think. I can see it being crazy emotional now that "they" know who he is.

2. WheelsFTW

WheelsFTW Wrecker

I like this idea of optimus dying. But i've had an idea that he should die at the very end of TF 5, so the autobots are leaderless, and go into hiding, like in All Hail Megatron. But come back with a new leader and ready to kick some tail pipe in TF 6. But yes, i'm all for optimus dying, but I want him to live through TF4. Good points nontheless dude. :) 

3. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    If history has taught Hasbro only two things:

1) Don't Kill Prime off.
    2) Make sure there's always a cartoon.

4. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

NO!! it'll be 86 all over again :( 

5. Steve2477

Steve2477 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    No i wouldnt want Optimus dead, its always better with Optimus leading the Autobots. Maybe bring in Rodimus(who Optimus thought was dead) with his team of Autobots that have been traveling the galaxy destroying Decepticons hiding around the cosmos. Now they have come to Earth to tell Optimus that a bigger threat than the Decepticons is coming..... Unicron!

6. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    Never!

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

This. Let's not do a live-action version of the 1986 movie, please.

8. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Killing OP off-NO
    Grimlock-YES

I have a funny idea.....here is the idea:

Earthforce!!!!It's a small group of autobots lead by Grimlock!!

what do you think!!!