Jurassic Park: Redemption

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Optimus1986, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Jurassic fans rejoice. It seems that Jurassic Park is back, this time in the form of a graphic novel.

Jurassic Park Sequel… Comic Book - Screen Rant

As a kid who saw the first film in 1993 and got swept away by it (man I miss the toys), I am stunned and excited. And it also seems that the original Topps comics based on the film are being re-released.

WC10: Return to Jurassic Park - Comic Book Resources

2. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

IF True I am so buying them, those classic Topps Comics are on my LIST of Comics to get. Even if the stories were never finished. I just want them in my collection and it's almost impossible to find them indivdualy these days.

That new Graphic Novel sounds interesting too.

3. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    That cover art by Frank is nice. I would so get this if he was doing the interiors even if story was, is, most likely crap. Though Nate isn't bad either.

4. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

5. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

Sounds cool, but good luck getting folks to read stuff because its good and/or original rather then because it has a recognisable brand name and/or dudes in silly costumes.

6. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

That's sort of the curse of the industry. People keep buying books they overtly do not actually like for some reason I have never been able to figure out, yet are terrified of dropping 3-4 bucks to at least try something new.

- Coeloptera

7. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

No kidding, the customer base is just as much to blame for allot of the stuff that they whine about as the publishers are at this point. Unfortunatly, nothing is really going to change in the US market until said publishers grow some balls and earn more market instead of fighting over the same 200,000 - 300,000 people to pay the bills.

8. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

*Squeals in excitement, and changes pants*

Nothing.
    A good imagination + A great knowledge of dinosaurs, their anatomy and every single detail about them + pencil and paper = a work of art as seen here:
    [​IMG]

Yes that is by me. I can't believe how good my drawing skills have improved in just a few years. I want to make a career out of it. Maybe in the future I could work for IDW :D 

That being said, I highly anticipate this new series and hope that it becomes so popular it extends to more issues. Jurassic Park is my all time favorite franchise.