Jurassic Park 4 Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Optimus1986, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

that is cheap and pathetic, might as well pull up a chair and say "this is where the invisible man sits all day long"

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    That sounds just horrible. Thats exactly what JP3 was like. A movie driven by action that tries to have plot.

Heres an idea. Actually develop a story. Make it so the main reason of the movie isn't just random and stupid dinosaur action and more graceful story telling like the first and somewhat the 2nd. Get away from this Indiana Jones with Dinosaurs theme and get back to the theme Jurassic Park made itself.

Theres a treasure trove of available material in the books. Biosyn for example. Bring back Dodgson, have him as a main antagonist. Give us actual plot twist. Something more then just "Oh no the kid that kid of been Timmy died! Oh wait hes alive somehow! yippee!"

The 3rd movie was a perfect example of what you shouldn't make the movies to be. And the people to place blame on is Jack Horner and his love of being a horrible Paleontologist and Joe Johnston for having a hard on for Indiana Jones and deciding to mangle Jurassic Park into the form of an Indy movie.

3. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Even I am admitting this.

4. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Its a Michael Bay film I don't expect it to wow me with a complex and deep story.

A Jurassic Park movie with most of the key production staff from the first two however is held to a much higher standard.

5. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    I just watch JPIII for the same reason as ROTF.

I watch ROTF for giant fucking robots, I watch JPIII for giant fucking dinosaurs.

6. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    Yeah but JP3 shouldn't be that way. It should mirror the first 2 in at the very least an above decent story. Not Dinosaurs and Indiana Jones.

7. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    ]I just watch JPIII for the same reason as ROTF.

The third movie, as hyped as it was, was a failure i have to admit. But JP 1-2 is are pretty decent. Really, the JP movies have less plot than transformers ever had and still managed to be a better movie at that time because the main thing people watched them for was for the badass dinos. As far as my guess with the 4th movie, it's just a guess. And if dinos invade a city who says it's not's from biosyn? you have to remember in these days people rarely pay attention to plot. If they want plot, they can watch some emotional love story. these are action movies. why do you think action movie trailers have people more hyped up than love movies? the action. that's why they're called action movies. I fear the critics are getting the best of us these days and now we're becoming them

I watch ROTF for giant fucking robots, I watch JPIII for giant fucking dinosaurs.[/QUOTE]

basically sums it all up right here.

8. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    basically sums it all up right here.[/QUOTE]
    The only way I could see them pulling off dinosaurs rampaging in the city for a second time would be if biosyn fucked up and released all their dinosaurs.

9. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    basically sums it all up right here.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if that quote is broken, or you are trying to fix my post.

EDIT: DAMN YOU STARSCREAMOWNS FOR MAKING ME HAVE TO QUOTE EVERYTHING!!!

EDIT2: There.

10. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    The only way I could see them pulling off dinosaurs rampaging in the city for a second time would be if biosyn fucked up and released all their dinosaurs.[/QUOTE]

knowing movie makers these days, if they came up with Biosyn for their movie plot base, then this is likely to happen.

EDIT: are the quotes broken?

11. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    knowing movie makers these days, if they came up with Biosyn for their movie plot base, then this is likely to happen.

EDIT: are the quotes broken?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind if they do it like that so long as they don't throw the random action at you without some kind of organization.

Yeah i think so.

12. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I wouldn't know, but I'd trust someone who works where they actually make the thing over random interwebz rumors, speculation, and chatter. I haven't been following anything regarding JP4, just thought I'd pop in and share some info. I'm not sure of anything other than what I heard.

I posted the TF ride table tent scan at the same time, I wonder how many would claim BS if I only reported that I saw instead of grabbing proof.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  13. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    Michael Chrichton's face palming up in heaven right now.

14. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    What they need to do is look back to the first film with Malcolm's Chaos Theory in that life cannot be contained and that life will find a way...off that island. They hinted at it with the Spinosaurus being able to swim and at the end of JP3 with the Pterranodons flying away.

Although, I would love to see them explore the remaining islands as they are supposed to house larger and more vicious dinosaurs (giganotosaurus) that InGen kept hidden from Hammond. These dinosaurs were kept from the 2 featured islands as their introduction into the ecosystem would throw it off balance and cause complete chaos, wiping out entire species of cloned dinosaurs. There's more to the alphabet than (site)B.

15. Crazy Ramjetty

this, I'd love to know why they call it the 5 deaths and not the 2 deahts

16. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Actually they should call it the 4 deaths since all of the park dinosaurs on the original island should be dead due to the nutrient thingy they needed to survive over time.

In theory, the first island should be safe to explore now since it's just going to be park ruins and dead dinosaur skeletons. That is, unless it has been populated by Pterranodons or any other water-crossing Spinosaurus (if there existed more than just 1).

17. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Judging by the title, JP: Origins, it'll be a prequel.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  18. Crazy Ramjetty

fake

19. Starscreamownz

News Credits:
    That video is fake. a very good fake but still fake. Like how its not color corrected.

That is amazing. Have Richard return for a scene where he finds out and yells at the guy, giving a surprising change to the usually cheerful character.

Have just Alan, Grant and a 2 people to be killed off as well.

20. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Personnally, I'd like to see a sequel take the Aliens route. Have a group of soldiers go onto the island to take down the dinosaurs and then turn it into a survival horror story. Or maybe the dinosaurs could invade a city and the marines have to fight back against the dinosaurs. If anything, I'm just tired of not seeing anyone actually shoot a dinosaur in the other movies.