Junkion Exchange suggestion

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Soundblaster1, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Is there any way to trash threads in the Junkion Exchange (not feedback, just the B/S/T and Wanted forums) that are inactive after a certain period of time? I'm not saying like 2 weeks, I mean like 3 months.

Just wondering. I'm sure I'm not the only one having people PM them regularly about OLD threads. And with the bumping rules, I don't think any of us appreciate a thread from 2008 being bumped for a "hey do u still have this pm me thx".

If not, no big deal, but I can't be the only seller here that regularly gets requests from old sales and wanted threads.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    It's definitely something that can be discussed internally. As someone who had a similar pm recently, I can understand.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Thanks. I figure eliminating all the super-old irrelevant-for-site-content threads might ease up the load on the server, too.

Unless there's something I'm not thinking about, the only people it doesn't benefit are the ones with super inactive sales threads that don't bump often, but I can't help but think that makes up such a small part of the traffic that the active sellers' preferences would take priority.