Junkion Blacksmith Power of Destruction Fitment

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by xMostWanted559x, Aug 10, 2012.

1. xMostWanted559x

xMostWanted559x Well-Known Member

i got my set from ebay today but kinda had an issue with the left arm hole being too small to go onto bonecrusher, So I drilled the hole a little bigger to make it fit.

The head peg didnt connect to long haul tightly, long hauls hole was too big? So i put the nail polish onto the head peg to fix that. The biggest issue is the part where hook slides into the head clamp, the head clamp seems to be too small and hook is too fat, I kinda dont want to dry bending the head portion.

anyone ran into the same issue?

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Which version of Devastator were you trying to connect it to? I believe that set was designed to fit the reissue.

3. xMostWanted559x

A KO reissue I got it to work but the head part that has the peg doesn't go onto longhaul as tight as the original head does unless I nail polish the peg on the head and longhauls peg

4. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, then that's why. The various parts fit a little differently on each version, so if you're not using it with the Takara reissue, there will be fitment problems you have to resolve.

5. xMostWanted559x

Ahh I thought the KO reissue is same as the regular reissue. No big deal though luckily I got it to work. Such a big difference with this kit on. Also the head
    Piece doesn't push into hook all the way but good enough
    For it to work though