Junkion Blacksmith Clear Infinity Warfare Sword

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Cheem The Rup, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmmm.... I don't know if clear was really in demand at all. I'd be down with a chrome edition though.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Eh, stupid idea. Some of the socket fits were tight enough to make little cracks in solid plastic. Clear would shatter at worst or just look awful with stress marks at best.

Chrome - nice idea, same problem on the pegs though. I'm happy with the two I already own!

Reading the text, it talks about it being a test - not sure if test to see how it looks in clear, test of future release, or test shot of the originals they had kicking around. Not sure on this one. Anyone have a better grasp on what is being said other than my google / bing / babel fish translations?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  4. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I think they crack as they are not universe hole and pegs and some don't fit in all positions - which is probably down to bad design implementation I suppose.

If you try the posts and they seem to tight I guess it's best to adjust the fit rather than force them into going where they don't want too go.