Customs: Junkion Blacksmith 01B evil commander head for fansproject bruticus head?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 23, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have been giving this abit of thought lately

the jb 01B evil commander figure looks a good bit like a g1 retro style rid scourge right?

and the figures head mode does look like it could make for a good bruticus head for fansproject bruticus

question

would it be possible to replace rotf bruticus maximus's original head with JB 01b evil commander as the new replacement head?

so far i am already using energon omnicon stormjet as a new body for g1 starscream but with his having a new identity so that he can as Explorer merge with the combaticons as bruticus's flying wing armor and breast plate amror and also serve as the combaticons and bruticu's back up brain modules/cpu personality units

and i would like to further upgrade my fansprjoject bruticus so that he uses the JB 01B evil commander/rid/g1 scourge figure as bruticus's head so that my fansproject bruticus will also have scourges sense of leadership and life experience and enhanced intelligence and wisdom

i also have the repalcement heads for onslaught brawl and vorte thanks to soundwave 3k and also have the blastoff and swindle add on sets

when i get done building this bad boy up i figure this version of bruticus will be a whole diferant animal from the original g1 bruticus as he was portrayed in the the g1 animated series

question

which would look better

my fansproject bruticus having a all silver flying wing chest plate or his having a blastoff colored chesplate instead?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hello?