Junk Lots Needed!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Muffin_Muncher, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Muffin_Muncher

Muffin_Muncher I Lost A Marble!! ARGH!!!

Ebay:
    My stupid roommates kid got to my transformers (I could have sworn I locked the door!) And some of my precious babies got beat to hell, as well as one of his friends stealing one!

She is paying for the ones that were completely ruined and the ones stolen are being returned, but I would still like to fix a few so I can pass them on to my younger sister who loves transformers as much as I do.

One of my Transformers Alternators BATTLE RAVAGE took the worst damage, and is missing everything on his right side, along with his head.. I've never opened any of them or looked at the instructions, so I don't know how much is missing. Whatever is left over will be stored for emergencies and such. He also needs a box, the plastic fitting for inside the box, instructions, weapons, etc.

I also need junk lot parts for the Tracks I'm getting back tomorrow. I don't know the severity of the poor mech's wounds, but better safe than sorry. Thankfully, his box survived, along with his paperwork.

Alternator Sunstreaker took some serious scratch damage to his paint, but I don't know how to fix this...

Anything and everything is needed for my Silverstreak alternator, but buying junk parts would be cheaper than buying a new one (which I can't afford right now)

If you have any questions please send me a PM. I can provide pics of ravage tomorrow, when I get off work.