Junk G1 Boxes, Cut out Box art, flaps, scraps, whatever..

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Blue Meanie, May 23, 2010.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I need Junked G1 boxes. Doesn't matter how bad they are, or if its a cut out transformation sequences on top, the side flap, the front box art, whatever. I need a bunch of different boxes so if you have this worthless box stuffed in a closet somewhere, let me know.

Thanks!

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    check out Bubble Former .comFrequently Asked Questions

also check out G1 KO at KOTOYS.COM
    they are knockoffs, but the boxes are wonderful reproductions (very few errors here and there). I have the box for the mirage one myself, it's a great display piece for my vintage figure.

3. Blue Meanie

Thanks Maroni, I have been working with Bubbleformers for a while, I have about 10-15 bubbles to send to him still, and I buy up as many as I can for the project. He's where I get my bubbles for the boxes I make if I don't have an original.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made all those from original box art transparency scans, I have a nice library of transparencies so I don't really need the boxes for the box art, though I am missing a couple pieces. I need the obscure stuff I never have reference for, there is never photos of the bottom of the boxes or the transformation sequences on the top. I want to know the text says they include in the box, where the pics are placed and such. No one ever takes a photo of the top and bottom of a box, lol. That and I need some obscure Diaclone stuff.

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    can u do custom boxes?

5. Blue Meanie

I have way too much to finish right now to consider doing commissions. Though once I am at a certain point I might consider doing custom boxes. It's not very cost effective right now.