JSA Classified #4

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by ArmadaJetfire, Oct 27, 2005.

1. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

So I just picked this issue and we get a lot of Power Girls origin answered. So she is Kryptonian....... sort of. ;)  A good read. Go pick it up :) 

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Please elaborate for the benefit of us who don't have the funds for this issue...

3. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

Ok spoilers below:
    Psycho Pirate tells her she is From Kandor on Krypton. Just not our Krypton. She is in fact the Earth 2 Power Girl. Pyscho Pirate has been trying to get her to remember who she really is. So that explains why she is starting to develop more "Superman" esque powers and why her and the current Supergirl dont get along, since technically they are the same being. Laws of metapyshics and all that. Plus it seems that Pirate is working for the lex clone.

4. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great issue. Didn't really need to waste a couple pages on Psycho Pirate's origin, but I'll let it slide. Seeing the Earth-2 Huntress and Robin again was fun, but by far the best part of this issue was getting a brand spanking new origin for Power Girl. Of course, by "brand spanking new" I mean "her original origin story again." :lol  Still, she knows who she is now and she's ready to go kick ass in Infinite Crisis.

Please don't kill her, DC. :( 

I'm going to miss this storyline now that it's done. I know Geoff Johns is busy writing about a third of DC's books these days, but I'd be ever so happy if they got him to write a Power Girl ongoing title after IC. With Amanda Conners on art, of course. The two of them have created such a great take on Power Girl and I want more of it.

5. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    I liked the issue. More love for Amanda's art than the story. This issue just seemed to lack the fun of the previous 3. But it was still good. Also, I'm interested to see how Power Girl and Earth 2 Superman react t each other in IC

6. Shadbot

Shadbot Heavens to Megatroid!

That was the first thing to occur to me after finishing this issue. Should be quite a scene.