Joustra Diaclone Condor (Laserbeak) price check

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ninety, Nov 24, 2009.

1. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I'm after a likely price for him, I've got a MOSC unpunched one that I'm thinking of selling. Had a look on ebay, and in the Junkion, but can't find any as a comparison.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Card is slightly mis-shapen, no creases on either side though:

[​IMG]

2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It is hard to say, especially since I have no idea how much Diaclones typically sell for. From what I can tell he pretty much looks exactly like G1 Laserbeak, so there is little reason to buy him unless you are a hardcore Diaclone collector. I know some of them are in higher demand because they have the driver's, are different colors then how they were released in G1, are the first versions of fan favorite characters, or they were never released in the Transformers line at all. However the Joustra ones are basically reissues of the originals and some of them apparently have molding differences, and some of the mini cars even have Autobot logos. However a lot of people like the packaging better than the original Takara Diaclone figures.

I would say hang on to it. You don't see Diaclone figures in such great shape nowadays. Laserbeak is a pretty easy figure to get nowadays, Between him and Buzzsaw they have seen quite a few reissues in the last 3 or 4 years. It all comes down to what someone is willing to pay for it.

3. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    That's the thing, I've got about a million Laserbeaks! Which sucks, as I prefer Buzzsaw, who never gets any love.

Apart from the card with the Brizzi bro's artwork, which is unique to the Joustra's, he's just a regular Laserbeak, no remolding etc.

I know what you mean about first issues of favourite characters, you should see how many Megs' and Ratchet's I've got!

Any Laserbeak fan-boys out there?

4. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

I've seen the original Japanese MIB Microman Condor go for 50 to 70 bucks . Yes, I know that you have the European release and it's MOSC, but my point is that you can probably get a really good price for it anyway.