jourdo's Trimming the Fat Sale/Trade Thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jourdo, Feb 19, 2008.

1. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Aug 12, 2004
    Well, I've been browsing through the collection and have found some things that I just do not really need anymore. If you are interesting in anything, drop me a line.

Here are some things you need to know in advance:

1. I live in Canada, and I will only charge you what it costs me to ship. I would strongly recommend that anything sent out is trackable. If you choose to skip this, and something happens, sorry but your problem.
    2. Paypal is the payment of choice here. Otherwise cold hard cash is always welcome... but less secure.
    3. I'm always open to trades, and will be adding/updating this part of the list in the next little while.

With all of that in mind... Here's what I've got:

Masterpiece Starscream (MISB) - $85
    Here's the story on this guy. I picked one up on eBay when they first came out. Unknown to me, my inlaws managed to find one for me in the States and gave it to me for Christmas. It has been sitting in the basement since then. I am looking to recoupe my costs on this, so this price includes up to $13 in shipping. Anything on top of that would be up to you to cover (unless we are talking about a buck or two).

Costco Leader Movie Optimus Prime with Legends Bumblebee and Jazz (MISB) - $50
    I had every intention to use this guy for a kitbash that will likely never see the light of day. I figured it would be better to give him to a caring home then sitting on death row for an extended period of time.

I'll add some prices on the rest of these as soon as I get a chance. For now, I'm open to offers. All figures are complete to the best of my knowledge.

Movie Figures
    Real Gears - Sorry I do not knkow their names. Here is what I've got. $30 for the lot.

Cybertron Figures
    Lugnutz (MOSC)
    Hot Shot (MOSC)
    Scrapmetal (Red)

** I'm pretty sure I have their keys, but you will have to give me the code to make sure I give you the right ones.

Energon Figures
    Energon Strongarm (MOSC)
    Energon Strongarm (loose)
    Signal Flare
    Energon Offshoot
    Battle Ravage
    SWAT Prowl

G1 Ultra Magnus - Arms are a little loose (right out of the package), but nothing a little nail polish cannnot fix.

Misc. TF Stuff
    Transformers: The Movie (1986) - VHS
    Transformers: Heros (DVD) - Season 4 of the G1 cartoon. I have the boxed sets, so I don't really need this anymore.

Misc. Non-TF Stuff
    GI Joe 25th Anniversary 5-Pack (Joes) (MISB)
    GI Joe 25th Anniversary 5-Pack (Cobra) (MISB)
    * I really wanted to get into this line, but the search for these up here is brutal... so I am giving up. $40 each is what I paid at TRU... make me an offer.

1:25 Model kit for a 2005 Ford GT (unopened) - bought for a kitbash into Alt Hot Rod... until they actually made Hot Rod. Never got around to using it and now seems kind of pointless.

Stuff I am Looking for:

Revoltech Ultra Magnus
    Botcon Huffer
    Botcon Alpha Trion
    Animated Prowl, Lockdown, Megatron, Optimus Prime (Yeah, I know longshot here)

More to come...
  2. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Aug 12, 2004
    PM's replied to.

Starscream on hold for now.