Josh Duhamel Praises Transformers 3 Newbie Rosie , Seen 10 Minutes Of TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

Careful there Josh Duhamel, if you keep talking like that you're gonna spoil the whole movie! Save some surprises for the film release!

2. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I think it's safe to assume that the third film is not going to win over anyone who hated the first two. If it is better then ROTF it might bring back some who were indifferent about the first one, and hated the second. But I get the feeling the first one got a lot of slack for being the first to do a live action TF film. ROTF may have just turned a lot of people permanently against this series.
    Plus it doesn't help that a lot of people hate Bay just for being Bay.

I think the most we can hope for is it'll be like the Revenge of the Sith of this film trilogy, in that some fans will say Bay actually got it right this time around, but generally it'll still just be seen as one in a string of bad movies.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I still think Josh is just saying that to help give some confidence for TF3. I hope Rosie can atleast do slightly better than Megan Fox could ever do.....

.....only on July 1st we'll know.

Batman and Robin. George Clooney will pay back the admission price going into the movie.

Hell yeah I love ROTS. I hope TF3 can be a ROTS sequel, Or even a Terminator 3 sequel would be fine enough to pass as a decent film

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yea if Pearl Harbor couldn't stop people from watching Bay movies then there is no way to make a Micheal Bay movie bad enough to keep people from watching it. Plus it's the 4th of July when it's an almost guarantee of making money because people will watch whatever happens to be showing.

5. Omnus

Omnus needs more time TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, while Duhamel is saying everything about the 3rd is the best with:

"It's all in Michael Bay's head, so you never know what the film's going to turn out like, but judging by the script and what we've shot, it's, I think, every bit as good, if not better than, the first two"

There does seem to be a little bit of a difference in opinion in how this film will be the best by one of his co-stars.

As noted on one of TFW's not-distinguished-in-any-way competing sites:
    Transformers 3 Footage Blows Away LaBeouf; Duhamel Says Rosie Perfect For Part Transformers

"Mr. LaBeouf said the third film is the best not because of the best script out of the trilogy, but is "a fruition of the rhythm we've created out of working these past five years together."

Obviously emphasis mine, but still...

And they still haven't taught Shia to fully engage his mental filters before speaking about the projects he's working on? I guess they need to give him some on-the-set training for more than how to get through the stunts without getting burned or blown up. :bay 

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

I think Shia would've given us a better answer. Sure, he lacks mental editors at times, but if I wanted a more honest answer, I'd rather it be from him.