jon3pnt0

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Voiceroy, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I've known Jon his whole life...literally. And we grew up together as fans and collectors. We've done trades and other deals together for about 20 years, honestly. And since we live in different states now, he's also helped me track down items I couldn't find in my area and I reimbursed him for them later... or he's even been generous enough to give those same items as a gift for my birthday or for Christmas.

Just a few examples Jon has helped me out with:

- Target-exclusive Movie Barricade vs Bumblebee
    - SDCC Exclusive Alt Nemesis Prime
    - Movie keychain set
    - MISB Robot Masters Prime
    - Classics Devastator

...and so many others over the years I've lost count.

He's also an exceptional voice talent and a danged fine impressionist of a number of TF character voices. If you have a need for his voice talents for any fan project, he might just be interested and I give him my highest recommendation in that regard.

Good guy. Heartily recommend doing business with him.

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Jon came to visit last weekend and he traded me a "Battle in Space" Cyclonus and Generations G2-homage Laser Prime for Classics Ramjet and Mirage.

Some might say he got the better end of the deal, but then you wouldn't have known that for Christmas 2010 he got me MP Grimlock, TFA Ironhide, TFA Rodimus, Generations Fallback, and Mighty Muggs Shockwave. My own meager gifts of Takara Encore Hot Rod and some T-shirts paled greatly by comparison.

Jon is looking for some items to complete his Classics line, and I suggested he go through the Junkion Exchange. He doesn't have any history on the Junkion Exchange other than what I've posted here, but I would hope that would not cause anyone to have second thoughts about doing business with him. He's good for it.