Jolt & the Twins

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ShOcKwAvE1213, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Would anyone rather have both Jolt and the Twins in the movie, but die ealry instead of Ironhide. I know the twins are worthless so why not have them in the movie but have maybe Shockwave, Soundwave, or Megatron kill them. I just wondered what you guys would think.

2. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    In the novel, the twins die trying to save Bumblebee from Sentinel, right after he turned on Ironhide. Despite my loathing for the twins in RotF, I found it to be rather redeeming for them and would actually liked to have seen that in the movie.

3. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

YES! I kinda wish the way it could have gone was Sentinel attempting to shoot at Ironhide but then Ironhide jumping away, and the rust gun hitting the twins.

4. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    To me it would have been pointless, Ironhide died to provide a shock to the audience. No-one would have cared if Jolt died; he was barely in ROTF, and if the Twins died people wouldn't be shocked, they'd probably be cheering because most people hated them, and we'd probably see it as Michael just trying to please the critics

5. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Jolt was kileld by Shockwave before DOTM Happened

Twins in the DOTM comics Adaptations and Novel Adaptations Died, its also likely they died offscreen on the movie since we still see them on the beginning of the movie and they were seen after that so they are likely dead, also ppl claim that there are colored bod parts that belongs to the twins on the scene where they die

6. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I'm not really sure if I would prefer Jolt getting killed, but the Twins? Yeah, if they died in the novel, I'd say keep that in the script.

Now keeping Jolt in DOTM, that's just a bonus.
    I think Ironhide was going to die at one point or another.

7. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Would you like to have seen Blackout in DOTM?

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I would have liked to see the Twins get killed instead of Ironhide, or at least see the scene where they actually died as depicted in the comic adaptation. But eh, at this point, who really cares?

I would.

9. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Wait, they died for Bee? Forget all I've said about how that would redeem them and all that crap. They deserve to die if they're that stupid.

Nerdrage aside, I honestly agree with the common consensus that their sacrifice would have redeemed their characters. Except maybe they should have saved Ironhide instead. Or, better yet, have Bee get killed by Sentinel. Now that would have added some weight to the movie!

EXACTLY why Bee should have died.

10. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

This sums up my beliefs perfectly.

11. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jolt no. Twins maybe, but I'd want them to die along with Ironhide.

12. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

Yeah, I agree that the twins sould have been toast. Ironhide is just way too important to the franchise to kill off. Somebody goofed when they allowed Bay to do that.:2c: 

13. MonsterMode2011

MonsterMode2011 Monster

It does suck that Ironhide was killed but he had not, Sentinel's betraying the Autobots wouldn't be such a big deal. As for Jolt and the Twins, ppl say Jolt died at the hands of Shockwave but i dont consider the dotm comics cannon as they contradict the dotm game. Mudflap & Skids...I actually like them so I would have been happy to see them in TF3. The scene where they appear in the back is what I consider and editing error as if they forgot to remove it. I don't mind that they died or died protecting Bumblebee as long as they died along side Ironhide. Also Skids is the one that saved Bumblebee! Mudflap attacked Sentinel in fury over his brother's death but was killed! :D 

14. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    the DOTM Comics were never meant to take place within the Same continuty of the game, High Moon Studios Wanted to make their own Story and most likely they were not aware of the comics

15. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How?

and if he was important, don't you think they may have killed him off so Sentinel Prime would look more powerful? It would barely mean crap if he just killed some Autobot nobody cared about.