Customs: Jolt custom ideas.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Cybertronian, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Jolt custom ideas needed.

Howdy, y'all.
    I recently bought a TF2 (regular) Jolt, and while I like the figure, I bought him with intentions on cooking up some kind of a custom using his Chevy est.-230-mpg-city Volt body. I'll get to my idea in a bit, but I wanted to know if anyone else was successful in cooking up a custom of this guy yet.

The way mine is, he currently has no paint apps on his (lower) chest, and I almost chose the FAB version due to his small electro whips. (Seriously, get him a couple of bottles of "Smilin' Bob" or "ExtenZe"!) If a tail-ender repaint is made of Jolt where his chest gets all the blue (and some silver and red) that was left off its initial release, let me know.

My current custom idea involves turning giving his car mode a Camaro-styled white paint job with twin Hemi/Hugger Orange racing stripes. (This scheme is used on the mid-1990s Camaro, as well as a late-60s one.) As an homage to the Boros red-white playing style of Magic, his principal colors would be white, orange and red. He would combine mastery of Circuit-su with his electro whips in such a way, many would believe he had a mastery of the classic elemental powers of lightning and fire themself. (The use of additional electrical-based weaponry and wrist mounted flame projectors would add fuel to this argument.) My new Autobot's name would be "Gigawatt" (I couldn't come up with anything more apporpriate; pronounced "JIG-a-watt") and his function would be Elemental Warrior. (As with cyber-ninja Animated Prowl, he could also double as a strategist, but were focusing on his body so far.) Many of his whip-based moves would be almost dance-like in nature.
    If someone could decal me a few bumper stickers, I'd want a pair made to resemble the disc-like MTG Mana symbols (a black "fire" symbol on a red one, and a black "sunburst" printed on a non-white cream-colored one), similar to the Cybertron planet emblems found on Galaxy Force Optimus, and a rectangular bumper sticker with "I brake for Boros" (plus the Boros signet on one side -- think a sunburst with a "Black Power" fist). The last thing I'd want is a new head, to distinguish him from Jolt. If I had my way, I'd want TF1 Jolt/Cyb. Smokescreen/Crosswise's, or a ball-jointed version thereof. I'm willing to accept just about any head that will fit on that small space though.

Thank you for listening to my query.
    -- Cybertronian. :D ream:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Do it!!!

3. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Looking at the preview for FAB Jolt's repaint (Spark Blast Jolt), I've come up with a name for what I intend to make into a new character based on the Deluxe ROTF Jolt template.

I think I'll call it "Sparkblast", or "Sparkcaster". (Yes, the Magic: The Gathering reference is partially intentional; Sparkmage didn't seem to fit a Transformer though.) This Autobot warrior uses a deadly combination of flame projection, electro whips, and circuit-su in battle. The effect when deployed in combation is that he appears to be manipulating the elements themselves. Though he has an interest in magic (from a human prospective), his weapons are purely technological in nature (for the time being).

-- Cybertronian.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Make it so! :thumb 

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Gigawatt, huh? Been watching Back to the Future, lately?

I say go for it...

6. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

Make it happen!