Jollibee Transformers: ROTF Hydration Bottles

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by firstpredacon, Jun 2, 2009.

1. FuRiOus_StyLZe

FuRiOus_StyLZe Hasbro can suck my nuts..

They're waaaaaaay overpriced in the PI...i was just there a few months ago. You're basically paying voyager prices for deluxe figures. ($20US for a deluxe figure is highway robbery IMO). The flagship Toy Kingdom store at Megamall had a supergood selection but when I'm there, I do my shopping at Great Toys in Festival Mall in Alabang. They carry a lot of Henkei and some of the prices are comparable to what you'll pay in Japan. Best part is you don't have to pay for shipping... :) 

2. the unacronner

the unacronner Well-Known Member

ok I was just at sm mall and stopped by toy kingdom...they do have really great selection and they even had a shitload of GI joe to my amazement...they had a sale on some of the universe classics deluxes...400 peso..thats roughy 9 bones...they also had voyagers there for 1000 peso thats about 20 bones..I think I will pick up inferno next time I am there..they also had revenge of the fallen shit there and it was crazy expensive I think the leader class megacraptron was like 80 bucks..looked for a leader prime cuz thats the only one I really want along with starscream but they didnt have....but they did have a lot of rotf shix, they must have sold out of leader prime....those cocksuckers...lol

3. FuRiOus_StyLZe

FuRiOus_StyLZe Hasbro can suck my nuts..

at least they marked down the universe stuff...when i left there in march, they had just marked down the special edition universe classics (the ones only sold through Hasbro Toy Store) - Megatron, Overkill, Dragstrip, and Optimus for 750P which is the same as what you'd get them online for. Snagged me a nice, minty set at Toy Kingdom.

yeah...the prices are nuts there. Makes you wonder how anyone in the philippines can even afford to buy them. I was tempted to buy a Bruticus Maximus and Superion set but for roughly $60 US, I passed...good thing, I picked up Superion at Target this weekend for $30. hehehehe :) 

4. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Woot for little sisters! The only Jollibee in NY is in Queens and apparantly right near my sister's apartment. She'll be checking it out for me.