Johnstown, PA Meetup

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by blunghole, Aug 11, 2010.

1. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I know there's probably not a lot of fans in the area, but I was wondering if the few that are in this secluded, desolate, highly forested section of PA would like to get together for a meetup?

2. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Forgot the crap-tastic roads and constant construction zones in that description.

I'm up for a meet-n-greet if I'm in the area. I travel back home every so often, so a weekend get-together would be cool with me.

3. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Okay, so the meetup went well if a bit weak in attendance....but that was expected. It was nice to meet up with Doctor What and do a little trade. I gave him a junker Classics Optimus and when we met up a few days later he had really done wonders with it. Anyway...

I'd like to do this again in September. If you would like to join us, PM me with a date that would work and we will see what we can do.

4. KWFlange

KWFlange You're So Jelly

Next time you guys are getting together please let me know. My fiance and i are in DuBois and would love to hang with a some more Transfans =)

5. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

I'm about an hour away from Johnstown and would love to strike up some local trades. LMK!