JohnnyAkiba's FINAL SALE

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Johnnyakiba, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Johnnyakiba

Johnnyakiba Well-Known Member

UPDATE JUNE 11th – Hello all you peoples. I am doing well. Just shipped out all the last assortment of figures. Please leave me some feedback, even read it too! There are some good ones. I am excited/fearful of my operation. Wish me luck! The earliest I can ship again will be around next Monday, so please PM me before noon tomorrow to get your items shipped. My new goal is to make back some operation money so think of your purchase as a way to get my teeth pulled!

Thanks again,
    Jimmy. (BTW, this sale below is still ON, so take advantage)

~CURRENT SALE: Buy 4 loose single figures (Star Wars, GI Joe, Marvel) and get 1 FREE.

2. Johnnyakiba

UPDATE!!

JOHNNYAKIBA’S “LAST SALE UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS”….Sale…

Hello my fellow forum members~!
    It’s JohnnyAkiba, yet again, with another sale to dish out to you peeps. I have become quite busy in the past months with many happenings. I’ve started up a new job to go along with my business, and I’ve started college once again. I am pursuing a career in Graphic Design. I was looking for “donations” for school, and, in exchange I would give you some figures~! (^_^ - j/k)

For those of you who have never purchased from me, there are plenty of great reviews of my service and attitude. I am willing to make deals, just shoot me a PM and I can hook your a$s up. Just to clarify, shipping is not included and Paypal is the only accepted payment method. Currently I’ve dropped my prices of some of my single complete loose figures to $3… just check the titles of each category for their prices.

Thanks again for your continued patronage and PM ASAP,
    -Jimmy

3. Johnnyakiba

4. Johnnyakiba

Updated 8-7-2011

Few items removed but I am still looking for Baroness and Mindbender~!

5. Johnnyakiba

UPDATE 8-11-11

YO ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. If you paid.. it has shipped.

I still have quite a few figures left and I would like to move some of those MUGGS too~! I am sure there are a few of you out there looking for them, just give me a PM and I can deal with ya~!

6. Johnnyakiba

UPDATE 08.24.11

Hello my fellow forum members~!
    It’s JohnnyAkiba, This summer has treated me kindly, and I hope the same for you all as well. I’ve been quite busy with work, friends, weddings, and now school. But that just means it gets me motivated to get out there and sell more of my items~! I still have a good amount but fear not, my sale is infinite~!
    For those of you who have never purchased from me, there are plenty of great reviews of my service and attitude. I am willing to make deals, just shoot me a PM and I can hook your a$s up. Just to clarify, shipping is not included and Paypal is the only accepted payment method. Currently I’ve dropped my prices of some of my single complete loose figures to $3… just check the titles of each category for their prices.

Thanks again for your continued patronage and PM ASAP,
    -Jimmy

7. Johnnyakiba

Hello everyone!

UPDATED AUGUST 29TH!!!

A few prices adjusted and items removed. If you've paid for your items, then they've shipped!!! Please PM me if you have any questions, I am always willing to ship out items AFAP!

Jimmy/Johnny

8. Johnnyakiba

UPDATED OCTOBER 01 2011

Hello everyone~! It's Johnny~! I hope the summer treated you well, since I know it's made me busier than ever. I finally moved more of my things over and decided a few more things NEED TO GO!

I've added a few items that I know will be scrambled after so PLEASE REMEMBER IT'S FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Especially for ZARANA and DIAL TONE. The items posted are complete if otherwise noted, and they do not include shipping. Please note that I DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE USA OR CANADA. Shipping costs need to be kept low to help everyone~! I am also willing to deal on certain items of course~!

Please contact me if you need pictures, I can have them out within a day or so~!

JIMMY/JOHNNY
    PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I will only be shipping to USA and CANADA. Please be mindful of this. Confirmation of delivery is extra.

"NEW" items are MINT IN BOX
    "DISPLAYED" items have been lightly displayed and are complete. (Unless noted.)
    “LOOSE” items have been lightly stored and may not be complete. Photos will be provided for availability.

9. Johnnyakiba

UPDATE OCT 05TH

Thank you again for everyone who has paid. Your shipments will go out TODAY. I will send confirmation soon.

To all of you out there who have yet to see my thread, BE AWARE THAT.... I have Zarana, Dial-Tone, and a few other RARE goodies that are going at good prices. Please PM ASAP, and we can work out a deal!

10. Johnnyakiba

UPDATED OCTOBER 18 2011

HEEEELOOOO~! Everyone. It’s Johnny. Back from my friend wedding. Sorry if I have yet to contact you with any PM’s. (I will empty my inbox right now) I am afraid to say that ZARANA has been purchased BUT DIAL TONE still is around. I am asking a good deal from him, so please PM as soon as you can. You never know how much I may sell him for.
    I also added a few rare items that are unrelated to average collectors. I am REALLY willing to deal on some of these items, such as my Japanese figures or designer toys. Please PM, as I know how they like to vanish quite fast.
    I was thinking of promoting a new sale, so HERE IT IS:
    FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER WITH AT LEAST 1 TRANSFORMER ITEM. No matter the cost. You can buy 1 or 10, and everything within that order will be shipped for FREE (USA and CANADA only!)

Please contact me if you need pictures, I can have them out within a day or so~!

JIMMY/JOHNNY

11. Bruticus11

Bruticus11 White Elephant Hunter

Ebay:
    pm ed you

12. Johnnyakiba

UPDATED JANUARY 06TH 2012

Hello y’all, and HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope everyone had a great time this past holiday. Unfortunately things became quite busy and I was not able to be attentive to this thread. I assure you, I am still alive~!
    Starting things great in this new year I am now offering more of my G.I. Joe collection along with my NARUTO collection. This includes series 1 AND Naruto SAGE MODE from San Diego Comic Con!

JIMMY/JOHNNY
    PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I will only be shipping to USA and CANADA. Please be mindful of this. Confirmation of delivery is extra.

13. Johnnyakiba

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 3RD 2012

Ho-ly CRAP. I am indeed not dead and I apologize to any of you who thought that I might be~! However, I must extend apologizes to those of you out there who tried contacting me within these past several months. Needless to say, it’s been a long and frustrating life.

I don’t mind sharing so, here it is: My parents got divorced, I moved back home, my girlfriend stopped talking to me which led to a bad break up, my part-time job was about to fire me, I was failing in school, my elder sister moved to Georgia, and my closest friend stopped talking to me. NOW I may be moving since my Father is now suing my Mother for her house (splendid). Well that is where this sale comes in…

I am moving to Georgia, and I cannot take all my things~! SO, that means there are a TON more things up for sale~!

JIMMY/JOHNNY

14. Johnnyakiba

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 18TH 2012
    I received payment for the last batch of figures, and they have already made their way out. My list has been updated, and a few more figures added. I really am looking to give out good deals for large orders so please do not hesitate to ask~! I’ve been known to throw in goodies too!

JIMMY/JOHNNY

15. Johnnyakiba

UPDATED OCTOBER 3RD 2012
    I just shipped out another few items. EVERYTHING HAS SHIPPED. Please contact me if you did not receive your items. Otherwise…
    I apologize of the lateness of my PM’s~! (tight times at work) BUT, please PM me as soon as you can and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
    I am striking up a few deals even as we speak, so always ask me before assuming everything is sold~!

JIMMY/JOHNNY