Joes and other toys for sale.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by joshtheninja, Oct 20, 2008.

1. joshtheninja

joshtheninja Well-Known Member

Hi, I am looking to sell (or trade for loose reissue TFs I don't need accessories) the following to make room for when we move again. I wanna sell them by lots. All the GI JOE pics I have I wanna sell as a lot etc... Mods if these are to many pics please let me know or feel free to edit how you see fit. I didn't see anything in the rules about how many I can post. If there is stuff you want and you buy it you will pay exact shipping. I prefer to use USPS. The UPS Store likes to charge way to much. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=chains&completed=0&all=1&rows=25&sort=3
    Here is a link to all the stuff I am selling. Flickr: JoshtheRipper's Photostream

I am asking 100 plus shipping for the all the Star Wars stuff. If you are gonna open the vehicles that are boxed I can do that here and save you $ on shipping.

Make an offer on the Joe stuff. Keep in mind I want to get rid of it all in one lot. I just don't wanna be left with parts here and there.

Everything else please make an offer.

Please check out my Ebay feedback as a reference. Positive feedback: 100%|Feedback score: 482

Please feel free to ask any questions. I will respond as soon as I can. I am selling the toys as is because they are in played with condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]