Customs: joekabuto Customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by starlarprime, Sep 24, 2010.

1. starlarprime

starlarprime True Fan Of Optimus Prime

I recently Brought a joekabuto Repaint , of Voyager Optimus Prime, and I love it.
    Ive been frustrated when out looking for Optimus Prime toys as none of them really look like the movie Optimus , some of their color schemes just didn't sit well with me so when I saw The Voyager Optimus Prime that he repainted I snapped it up.

I am so happy with the paint work and details and it actually looks like the movie Optimus it now sits proudly with the rest of my transformers collection.

It looks so detailed and I was so happy when i found his voyager repaint up for sale after searching so long for more accurately painted Optimus Prime.
    A++ work , excellent communication. Fast ,friendly service, I recommend him to everyone.

I am so happy with his work I also just brought a leader Optimus Prime with Battle Blades, and will commission him again in future.
    Many thanks Joekabuto for giving me the pleasure of owning such wonderful repaints!

I love the detail in both my Joekabuto customs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    using his photos with his permission due to my camera battery's have died and gone to battery heaven. Will take some photos as soon as my new jvc battery arrives.

2. joekabuto

joekabuto http://www.joekabuto.com/

Ebay:
    THanks sis for the listing, for all aust client, who wana see my sample work or take order by face to face, which i cnt make it for u, now, u can go though my australia agent "starlaprime". she have owning my fews repaint job of my work, thanks for supporting. :wink: 

Here TF Repaint Price list:

Deluxe Class:
    $80 (included figure)
    $60 (figure not included)
    (worldwwide shipping by register airmail $25) - 4-5 days to be complete

Voyager Class:
    $120 (included figure)
    $80 (figure not included)
    (worldwide shipping by register airmail $35) - 7-8 days to be complete

Leader Class:
    $220 (included figure)
    $150 (figure not included)
    (worldwide shipping by register airmail $45) - 9-10 days to be complete

3. starlarprime

Update here guys I just brought a Bumbleebee Custom from joekabuto , and my leader prime has finally arrived and I am very happy with him he now takes pride of place with my other repaint and my g1 Optimus prime.

Will post photos shortly

4. starlarprime

More photos LOL

Here are some photos of recent buys from Joekabuto Customs

Bumblebee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jazz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Twins
    [​IMG]

The Arcee Triplets
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photos used with permission, I also have Ironhide and Ratchet coming in future .