JoeCon 2011 TF Notes

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Monzo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    More Transformers/Joes figures I can't wait to that made a Snake-Eyes with Grimlock.

2. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    That two-pack just reminds me of the Baroness/Ravage statue that never was...BUT SHOULD HAVE BEEN. I still get sad about that statue not coming out.... :( 

3. uranimusprime

uranimusprime Well-Known Member

Lovin that not-ravage. A Joe/Formers line would be quite successful I think.

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    I know right?! I would bought that thing in a second! Are there any hi-res photos of it anywhere?

5. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Crossdresser Toy Collector

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ....You know what, that was the premise I was trying to imply. I have ZERO problem with such an implication. A HISS Tank that turns into a Viper? Fuck yeah. Serpentor turning into his Air Chariot? FUCK YEAH!! Howabout a Cobra Commander shellformer that turns into a Weather Dominator? I can die a happy man. The line would feel RIGHT for GI Joe. It taps into ARAH's innate sillyness, and come on...you could SEE Cobra do something silly like turning their vehicles into mech suits. As I said though, it wouldn't have to be a big line. You could try making it a low run internet exclusive even so retailers don't have to get stuck with all this stuff. I know I'd buy it up without hesitation.

6. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    Not that I know of. Just really large photos from conventions and what not. I wish there was a way for another statue company to buy it from First4figures(or whatever their name is) and produce it. :( 

7. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also if this in anyway becomes possible as a toy set up I will throw my money as hasbro as if its going out of fashion

(Yeah I know I might be in the minority when I say that this is my fav team up... I feel that apart from the rushed ending it was really awesome)
    [​IMG]

8. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    sounds confusing yet maybe not....

9. sh002

sh002 Banned

i would have bought a baroness/ravage set. they should totally do a crossover but do it right. they have marvel universe/transformers and star wars/transformers. however it should be a gi joe vehicle transforming into a transformer and not into a gi joe character.

10. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    Ahhhhhh what could've been... :/ It's encouraging to hear that this crossover thing was in the minds of Hasbro back then - even if it didn't see the light of day. Let's hope this upcoming Screamer/Skystriker repaint is only the beginning... :) 

11. Monzo

Monzo Weirdest Fan Experience

News Credits:
    A ton of additional Rise of Cobra product got cancelled due to the line not performing as well as hoped.

The parts that make up Omega Supreme's legs (which the tank is sitting between) are green. Not sure how well that comes across in the photo, admittedly.

Unfortunately, the molds for Baroness' robot panther were not created. I think the one in the photo is hand-sculpted, but I guess they could've created it with a 3D printer or something? They said it was the only one in existence, though.