jlu season 5 destroyer what is the agony matrix?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 28, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i got a question when it comes to darkseids character

the guy died at the end of twilight jl season 2 episode 1

and he eventually comes back from the dead ressurected with brainiac as a hybrid being in which darkseid is in complete control of his brainiac enhanced body in alive with his using the agony matrix on superman to take his revenge in destroyer

i got 3 questions when it comes to darkseid luthor and brainiac

did luthor really have some kind of mental connection with brainiac throughout season 5 or was it really darkseid in death using his god like abilities to manipulate luthor through luthors mental connection to brainaic and luthors ambition to regain his so called godhood as a attempt on darkseids part to trick luthor into ressurecting darkseid himself?

how exactly did darkseid come to posess the agony matrix
    or did darkseid actually build the thing himself?

is it just me or was it implied that darkseid himself literally took a one way trip to hell when he died with his looking back on that experience as a living being being the very event that inspired him to create the agony matrix as a weapon for him to use against superman

near as i could tell darkseid used it to inflict on superman a sort of living hell when he used it on superman as a way to make him experience to some limited degree the very fate that darkseid himself experienced when he died at the end of twilight

or am i reading too much into it?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

could somebody please move this topic to movies and television please?

3. drill

drill Gotham's White Knight

News Credits:
    Luthor was talking with Braniac, however Darkseid being reborn was a final "Screw you!" to Lex by Tala.

And probably the Agony Matrix is just a byproduct of Braniac additions to Darkseid.