JJ01 Supreme Leader OS Improved Classics Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Qingtianzhu, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love how the doors got moved from the arms. Never liked that on the original voyager. My only issue is the head. I'm all for studio Ox outward splayed antenna but something is off..like this may have looked better with straighter antenna at less of an angle outward.

2. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Woot. Great pics. This guy look like he is finding a home in many a collection.

STAFF EDIT
    8. No Website Advertising or Personal Ads
    Any posts or threads solely to promote a website or store, Transformers related or not, will be removed. This includes making posts with the intended purpose of promoting your own web endeavors such as review sites. You may place a link in your signature. The more you contribute to threads, the more exposure your site will get. If you wish to share your reviews, please post the entire content in the review here (text, video, pics, etc) for the community to interact with. Links to the source can then be placed at the end of the content. Personal ads looking for roommates, dates or “vote for me in this contest” will also be removed.

3. ultraman zoffy

ultraman zoffy Well-Known Member

Slightly too big for stock CW Meg (just like MP-10 is), but works great with upgrade kit Megs (X2 or DX9):
    20170510_224022.jpg 20170510_223930-1.jpg 20170510_224650-1.jpg
    I personally wouldn't mind him in my MP collection as I'm not an MP aesthetic extremist, but I eventually plan to place him next to Apollyon in my "high end random TF" section next to UW Bruticus and Computron. More or less because that's the only section left in my Detolfs that has space, and his bulkiness works well with Apollyon.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fenz

Fenz Well-Known Member

wow looks good with mp36 the propotion spot on..
    could we would get henkei megs as well next, the mp scale.. removable fairy wing is a must hehe

• Like Like x 1
  5. CountDrunkula

CountDrunkula Sturdy Beard

News Credits:
    Question for anyone who has him in hand: How do those eartennae work with the transformation? Do they fold or something?

6. ultraman zoffy

They fit with no reconfiguring required.

7. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd rather see the Voyager tank Megatron upsized. Giant role play toys are silly.

8. CountDrunkula

CountDrunkula Sturdy Beard

News Credits:
    Really? They don't look like they would work that way. Good to know, thanks.

9. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    The head doesn't look as bad as those first close-ups were, maybe I'll give it a chance

10. ultraman zoffy

I actually have a custom removeable face plate on him in those pics, so that's not the stock face. Still, the stock face is not bad at all in hand... It's actually grown on me and other early buyers the last few days since he dropped.

11. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

I like to have the gun transformers and poking over his shoulder (bit like a Predator's Shoulder cannon).

If I had any small requests for the bigger one - id have wanted an original style head and perhaps a sword - but that is hardly essential - But I'd have thought knocking off Fansprojects or Perfect Effect's sword would be pretty obvious to do. It is something that Optimus is becomming increasingly more associated with now - and it's going to be nice to have on a Nemesis repaint (in red) him being so big fidning a sword that is big enough might mean looking at something like Weij jiangs overscale toys or some sort of MP add on kits perhaps.

If they do make more colours I'd like an E-Hobby Magna Convoy / Powered Convoys (cab) colour - I think that colour alone would sell it to some people.

I am really not sure about that head though.

12. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

I like to have the gun transformers and poking over his shoulder (bit like a Predator's Shoulder cannon).

If I had any small requests for the bigger one - id have wanted an original style head and perhaps a sword - but that is hardly essential - But I'd have thought knocking off Fansprojects or Perfect Effect's sword would be pretty obvious to do. It is something that Optimus is becomming increasingly more associated with now - and it's going to be nice to have on a Nemesis repaint (in red) him being so big fidning a sword that is big enough might mean looking at something like Weij jiangs overscale toys or some sort of MP add on kits perhaps.

If they do make more colours I'd like an E-Hobby Magna Convoy / Powered Convoys (cab) colour - I think that colour alone would sell it to some people.

I am really not sure about that head though.

13. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

Where are people ordering from?

14. krt515

krt515 Autobot Extraordinaire

this guys looks amazing! makes me wanna get my old classics chug collection and display him with it!

15. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hm... wonder if they'll KO/remake the FP trailers for this guy...

Edit: ...did this set ever come out???

It'd be neat to see a retool for this set on the oversized figure... but maybe a more permanent arrangement, including retooling that adds some bulk on the waistline. TBH, this upgrade was brilliant in concept, but had some flaws in its execution.

16. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    You can order from rubadubspawn.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spence

Spence Well-Known Member

18. TFDEM27

TFDEM27 Member

You can order from TF-Direct with $64.95

19. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Nice price. I'll see if I can get my suppliers price down in my bst..

20. ultraman zoffy

TF-Direct gets it out with a quickness. I ordered from them through their ebay store, and it got to Cali in a little under a week.