Jim Sorenson's plans for AllSpark Addendum

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Malunis_T, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jim Sorenson, creator of the TFA book AllSpark Almanac, has already stated before he would be writing a season 3-based sequel if the sales are good. This would be called the AllSpark Addendum.

And over Twitter, I spoke to him about what he could include in this new book. He had this to say:

"For sure, bios and models for all characters, even cameos. Ep guides. Cybertron. Project Omega. More on the Steelhaven." http://twitter.com/SentinelPrime/statuses/3574117724

Probably not major news, but something to be excited about. :D  Let's make sure the Almanac flies off the shelf!

2. Mudslide

Mudslide Likes the fall.

That's awesome. I've been flipping through the Almanac since I got it over the weekend.

3. Malunis_T

News Credits:
    Update: Another Tweet.

"Plenty of love for twins and fembots. And plenty of, um, Beachcomber. (Animated staff has a love/hate thing there)"
    In regards to the two unnamed fembots in the crowd shots, as well as me hoping for Beachcomber love. :p 

4. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Cool, I haven't picked my copy up yet, I think it was delivered yesterday but I was at work. :( 

5. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
  6. Malunis_T

News Credits:
    The part of it coming out if the sales are good, yes - The details I posted are new.