Jetpanel the rebel

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by saberconvoy, May 18, 2009.

1. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Drifting around

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well since i can't make my comics right now ill just make a story
    Please tell me what you think about it.

Jetpanel the rebel

It is the year 2500. The great war between the Autobots and Decepticons ended long ago. Optimus Prime defeating Galvatron and with the Decepticons beaten. Many of them were taken away to prisons. Others were give ways to make up for what they caused during the war. Cybertron became a peaceful place. At least that’s how the Autobots wanted it to seem. Deep down the Decepticons now out ranked are not treated the same as the autobots. A smaller war broke out seven years go. This war was between the Autobots and the rebel Decepticons. The war ended with the Decepticon leader committing suicide. The leader left behind to protoforms. Optimus feeling sorry for the protoforms took them in. Now the two protofroms take classes at the cybertron high school for advance scholars. The oldest is skyway. Skyway is white with red strips on both arms. He becomes a cybertron jet. The wings are folded back and the front of the jet folds down to the front of the robot mode to make the chest. In other words he looks like Skyfire but smaller and a skinner. The next is Jetpanel. He looks really similar to his brother. Only thing different is the color. Jetpanel is purple with yellow strips going down his arms. Both were formatted to be like autobots. Some call them the Jetfires of today. Since they look so much the same.

The story begins with the Autobot military comes to recruit. “Ok, autobots, as you know the great war is over, but as you know there is still the chance that Decepticons or other forces from space can attack us. So if you want to be a legend and a great hero like Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, Brawn, and so many others than you will sign up for this task.” Says the autobot representative. In the audience are all the autobots sitting around. Some get up to go and sign up for this. “Skyway, your getting up”? asked Jetpanel. “I’ll just get something to drink, don’t worry im not going to sign up for that.” Said Skyway. On the stage. Two of the autobots from the military are watching. “That’s one of them.” Said one of the autobots. “You mean the cons that Prime saved” said the other. “Yea that’s them, they would make a great way to help unify cybertron.” Said the autobot. “What do you mean?” asked the other. “Think about it, if we get a con to join autobot ranks then the cons may just give up these problems we have been getting” said the first one. “These are just small rebel attacks in the cons territory any ways. Not like they will go to autobot territory.” Said the second one. “That’s how the war seven years ago started remember” said the first one “Oh right,” said the second one. “Come on, lets go get a con” said the first one. “Wonder where those two are heading military autobots are heading” said Jetpanel as he sits in the chair. “Hey Jetpanel” says Yoko. “Gah you scared me” said Jetpanel. “Ill never know why she has a human name. Her color scheme is mainly orange and white. Also she turns to a hover car. Well best not worry about that” Jet panel thanks to him self. “So what’s up”? asks Jetpanel. “Well the club leader wants all the members to meet ASAP for a important meeting.” Says Yoko. “Well ok, if the leader insists.” Said Jet panel. Both of them get up and head to the exit. “Hey where are is Jetpanel going?” asked Skyway. “Excuses me” Said one of the Autbots of the military. “Uh yes” said Skyway. “How would you like to join the military” asked the Autobot. “Uhh not sure” answered Skyway. “How about we give you a free tour of the base and let you decided then” said the Autobot. “Sure” said Skyway. “Hey Jetpanel, Yoko” yelled Skyway. “Yea what is it” they asked. “I’m going to a military base for a tour want to come along” asked Skyway. “Uhh sure” Said Jetpanel. “No you don’t” yelled Yoko, grabbing Jetpanels arm. “Your staying here and helping with club activities.” She said. “Well it seems my mind has been made up for me” said Jetpanel. “ Well then I guess I’ll just see you later” said Skyway. Skyway and the autobots who are in the military bored a transport that will take them to the base. Meanwhile at the top of a tower of a building. “You sure about this.” Asked Wave. “Yea, I’m real sure about this. Its time to make those autobot bastards pay for what they did.” Said Kyra. Kyra aiming a missile right at the transport that Skyway is in. “Are you sure about this” asked Wave. “I’m sure” yelled Kyra as she fired the missile. The transport explodes. Crashing down to the ground. A older autobot goes running upstairs and sees. A blue deceticon similar to soundwave wearing a Decepticon symbol and a smaller red Decepticon with two cannons coming off her back. Sort of like a smaller snaptrap but more feminine. “What are you two doing up here” asked the autobot. Then a laser goes threw the autobot. “Come on we got to get out of here” said Kyra. “Got it said Wave.

2. saberconvoy

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    OK here is part two

“Hey look outside, it looks like a explosion,” said Yoko. “What”? Said Jetpanel. “Gah, Skyway was on that.” Yelled Jetpanel. Jetpanel ran outside. The cybertron police had already set up a barrier around the explosion. “You have to let me in,” yelled Jetpanel. “Sorry sir but no civilians can go past this line,” said the officer. “No, Skyway, SKYWAY!” yells Jetpanel as he watches the fire burn and consume the transport they were in. “Well we did it” Says Wave. “Yea we did. Those poor autobots, hope they suffer in the pit for all they did.” Says Kyra. “Come on we got to get going” says Wave. “Yea don’t need to get caught,” said Kyra. They both transformed. Kyra becomes a hover tank. Then the cannons to the tank transformed to a small trailer. Wave became a transport car. “Sometimes I wonder why you have that as a alternate mode” said Kyra.

Three weeks later. Jetpanel got over the fact that his brother has been killed. Life went back to normal. “Yes, I know. I Know I have to do this. Yea ill go. Ok.” Says Jetpanel over the comlink. “Ok, Ill do it, just tell the club leader to calm down, I know she is crazy about this but tell her ill do it. Thanks Yoko” says Jetpanel. “Man the leader is crazy, has me go across town to pick up some posters, well at least a bus transport is going. I don’t really feel like flying there. Mostly with that terrorist attack a few weeks ago.” He says to him self. Jetpanel gets in the bus. More autobots sitting along side. Jetpanel sits down. A few minutes after the bus starts moving. An explosion. Two Decepticons blast threw a door. “Ok autobots hands up.” Said the smaller one. An old Autobot can’t lift his arms up due to age. “Hey you I said hands up” Yell the Decepticons. “I can’t,” he said. The con held up the gun at his face. “Stop” yelled Jetpanel. “I don’t know what’s with you cons but do not hurt these autobots,” said Jetpanel. “Oh yea why” yelled the Decepticon. Then an Autobot sitting down pressed a button under their seat. “The reason is because this may not be the same Autobot that did what ever your looking for,” said Jetpanel. Then autobots from the military drive up next to the bus. They transform and start blasting the buss. “What’s going on?” yells the autobots on the bus. “Damn it he was a distraction” Yelled the Decepticon. “Wave lets get out of here” she yelled. “Wave, wait no you don’t” Yelled Jetpanel and grabbed Wave. All three of them fell out of the bus. Jetpanel got up and saw the military autobots begin beating the bus and a cover shield was set. Jetpanel ran out of the shield and saw noting. The shield was put up to cover what the autobots were doing in side. He thought to himself. Then he saw the two cons driving off. Jetpanel transforms and heads after them. “You two get back here” Yelled Jetpanel. The cons drove faster. The cons drove off the street and in to the old broken part of the city. Jetpanel flew after them. “It seems you were followed,” said a Decepticon. “Can it” Said Kyra. Jetpanel transforms. “Where am I? Never been to this part of the city before.” He said to him self. “Sir, Autobot forces are heading this way,” said a Decepticon. “Slag, ok we are unless we take them out.” Said a Decepticon. “Snipe them, that’s what were do.” Said another. “Then it’s decided, all Decepticons to your sniping posts,” said their leader. The Decepticons hurried to their sniping posts. “The autobots, they made it.” Said Jetpanel. Two giant tanks that are pure silver drive down the street. “Unit 1 Autobot ahead” said Unit 2. “We are to leave no witnesses. That’s our instructions by the supreme leader him self.” Said Unit 1. “Wait what are they doing, their aiming right at me!” yelled Jetpanel. The tanks begin to fire at him. He jumps in to a building that has a hole in it. “Freeze Autobot” yelled Kyra. “Hey your from the bus aren’t you” asked Jetpanel. “No.. No I’m not,” she said. “You two look alive!” yelled the Decepticon leader. “We are under heavy fire, call in for back up” Yelled Unit 2. In the sky two cybertron jets fly in. “Two jets we have two Autobot jets inbound” Yells a Decepticons from above. “Hurry, Hurry get to the heavy arms in the back, we need the A.A cannon on hurr gah! “ yelled their leader. “NO Longhaul, no” cried Kyra. “Longhaul” Jetpanel said to him self. “What comlink system is your channel on” asked Jetpanel. “5.6, why do you care Autobot” asked Kyra. “All Decepticons, listen, I need all available seekers to take head up and be as decoys. All ground units get to your normal sniping positions and aim at the legs to the two tanks. “ Ordered Jetpanel. “What are you doing?” asked Kyra. “Can you operate a A.A Cannon”? Asked Jetpanel “Yea why”? She asked. “All units continue to your tasks,” ordered Jetpanel. “Kyra is the Cannon ready to fire” asked Jetpanel. “Yea it is but I still don’t understand why you’re helping us,” she said. “I’ll tell you when this battle is over” He said. “Now fire!” ordered Jetpanel. The A.A Cannon blew the Autobot jets out of the sky. The snipers below brought down the tanks. “Take no prisoner” Ordered Jetpanel. The rebel Decepticons took out the autobots and took what they can as spare parts. As for Jetpanel. “If I am to find out why the autobots are killing other autobots. Only one way to find out. Jetpanel took a helmet he saw lying around. It was a battle helmet so it covered his mouth. Put on small armor upgrades such as wings on the side of his arms. A small cannon on his back. Most important put on a Decepticon symbol over the Autobot symbol. “Now then your names” said Jetpanel. A blue and black transformer who looked like onslaught said his name was Carrier. The next one was a seeker looking one who was brown and green name dirtbomb. Next was another seeker who was white and red named ramspeed. Next was another seeker who was blue and black named Thunderwave. Next was Transformer who looked like swindle who was brown and purple named Snipeshot. Then there was a Transformer who looked like Breakdown who was red and orange named sixspeed. Then it was a transformer who looked like Brawl who was black name longshot. Then Wave and Kyra. “So who should we call you” Asked Dirtbomb. “I shall be known as Sixshot said Jetpanel. “Sixshot, you have to be kidding me. You can’t live up to that expiations, you only have one mode. “ Said Snipeshot. “Its not the modes you have it’s the skill in leader ship.” Said Sixshot. “Please” said Snipeshot. “Then win the battles on your own,” said Sixshot as he started to walk out. “Ok you win,” yelled Snipeshot. “Listen how could Optimus Prime have not just Decepticons die like this but also Autobots” asked Sixshot. “ Because Optimus Prime is not the leader of the Autobots any more” Said Kyra. “Then who is the leader of cybertron?” asked Sixshot. Meanwhile at the Autobot capital. An Autobot solider comes running up. “Sir the Decepticons in area 22-b have defeated the Military autobots we sent.” Said the Autobot “How can this be” asked the supreme commander. “I don’t know sir,” said the autobot. ”Leave me.” Said the Supreme Commander. “Hardhead, send in skywave,” says the Supreme Commander.

3. saberconvoy

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    next part

“So, do any of you know who the leader of the autobots is”? Asked Sixshot. “No, we don’t” answered Kyra. “Well then I’ll just go and see what I can find out. Meanwhile the rest of your prepare to move out. We can’t stay here. Especially after what we did to those autobots. The military will come and destroy this place with stronger forces. Carrier, your left in charge of finding a place that we can regroup at. Contact me when it is done, now then so long” said Sixshot. Sixshot leaves the rebel base and heads off to the school he was attending. He heads to the dorms he stays in. He transformers and takes the helmet off. He hurries up to his room. He locks the door behind him. “What have I done?” said Jetpanel. “I caused the death of a few autobots to save some Decepticons. What was I thinking? I had to be insane. But the autobots? They caused death to other autobots. I thought Optimus was leader? A lie! A lie for all autobots to believe. I can’t believe this. The current Autobot leader must be insane. Killing the evidence. I wonder.” He thinks to him self. Jetpanel checks the news. “Today a transport went hay wire and caused chaos among the autobots of cyberchip city. The autobots military officers are sorry to report that they’re no survivors of the accident, and that the families will be called to identify the bodies of the ones killed.” Said the T.V “No, lies. They killed all the autobots just to cover what the Decepticons did. The people have a right to know.” Said Jetpanel. The next class. “And remember class, tomorrow a test on the history of Rodimus Prime and the attack by Unicron.” Said the history teacher. “Umm sir” asked Jetpanel. “Yes, you have a question”? Asked the teacher. “Umm who was the person who won the war seven years ago”? Asked Jetpanel. “Why Optimus Prime of course,” he said. “Then who is our current leader?” asked Jetpanel. “Optimus prime is, are you playing around or what” asked the teacher. “No, just making sure” said Jetpanel as he left the room. “So the school system wants us to believe that Optimus is still the leader, but all the records about Optimus say he would never do such a thing. Why would he cause such mindless murder to cover up a Decepticon attack? He would let us know so we can prepare.” Jetpanel said to himself as he walked down the hall. Then bumps in to some one. “Hey watch where you going”? Said a voice. “Kyra, what are you doing here”? Asked Jetpanel. “You look different,” said Jetpanel. “It’s a disguise, to hide as a Autobot. Only a few Decepticons can pull this off, where is your armor”? She asked. “Well first why are you here second I can’t go around dressed up as a Decepticon.” He said. “Well Carrier said you may need protection, also what’s wrong with walking around as a con anyways” she said. Across the hall. “Hey its Jetpanel, who is he talking to” asked Yoko. “Aww what’s is that a new bot” asked Treads. “Uhh I don’t know.” She said. “Aww you jealous that some one else is getting the bot you want.” Treads said. “What no, just keep your blue head on, im sure its nothing really” she said as she walks over to Jetpanel and Kyra. “Hey Jetpanel who’s your friend”? Asked Yoko. “Uhh no one that important” said Jetpanel. “Good, I mean ok” she stuttered. “In fact she was just leaving,” said Jetpanel. “Fine but don’t blame me when something bad happens” Kyra said as she left. “What was that about?” asked Yoko. “Uhh nothing” said Jetpanel. As Kyra walked off her comlink began to go off. “What? Hello?” asked Kyra. “Kyra, were under attack. Were surrounded by Autobot forces,” yelled Dirtbomb. “Dirtbomb” yelled Kyra. Then she ran to where Jetpanel was. Grabbed his arm and started to pull him away. “Come on its important” yelled Kyra. “Uhh Jetpanel” said Yoko. “Don’t worry ill be back” said Jetpanel. As they ran off. “What’s going on” asked Jetpanel. “The military they got there before we could get away.” Said Kyra. “OK let me just get my armor on,” said Jetpanel. “Gah you know if we survive this attack were getting you a disguise function” said Kyra. Meanwhile at the battle. “Gah they are hammering us hard” said Thunderwave. “Damn, they got the A.A cannon. Were done for,” said Sixspeed. “Where is Sixshot?” asked Snipeshot. “I don’t know, Kyra went out to get him.” Said Thunderwave. “Wave can this transport go any faster” asked Carrier. “No it’s at full right now.” Said Wave. “Please hurry Sixshot. You can take out these autobots faster than any of us.” Said Carrier. “Then so be it,” said Sixshot over the comlink. “Wave, drop the cargo space, the transport will go faster,” ordered Sixshot. “What are you crazy said Dirtbomb. “Just do it, the transport will got faster?” said Sixshot. “Fine, you herd him drop the cargo space,” yelled Dirtbomb. The back of the transport opened up and a bunch of scrap, supplies, and cannons fell out. The Autobot military tanks get stopped by the cargo that fell out. “Now fire at the cargo” ordered Sixshot. The Decepticons fired at the cargo and blew it up. All four tanks were caught up in the explosion. “Yea we did it,” cheered the Decepticons in the transport. “Now then wave speed up the transport. You will see a service tunnel. Go down that tunnel and wait for me to arrive. Do not exist the transport until then.” Ordered Sixshot. “Wow your really good at this,” said Kyra. “Given the information you gave me about this, it was really child’s play.” Said Sixshot. The two Decepticons flew down the street and made their way to the transport. “Two Decepticons in area 22-b. Take them out.” Said an Autobot. “The doors to a shuttle open up. An Autobot that is white with red strips going down the arms stands there. He is wearing a helmet that has a mouth cover. Guns on the side of the helmet and an extra jet pack on his back. “Unit 234 you are clear for take off.” Said an Autobot. “Yes sir,” said 234. The Autobot Transformed to a cybertron jet and flew off. “Well it seems we are almost there,” said Kyra. “I know, we’ll send a few back to pick up the remains of the cargo.” Said Sixshot. Then a jet flies down and transforms lands on the front of Sixshot. Causing him to fly in the air. Sixshot transforms. Kyra then transformers. “Who are you?” yelled Kyra. “I am unit 234 of the cybertron advance team.” He said. “Well then lets see how advanced you are under that mask” said Sixshot. They both fight. Sixshot knocks 234 on the ground. “Kyra ready a gun” said Sixshot. Kyra aims a gun to 234’s head. Right before 234 gets up Sixshot punches him in the face. “Now lets see what’s behind your mask,” he said. Sixshot then removes the mask. “NO it can’t be, any one but you.” Thought Sixshot.

“You.. you…” stuttered Sixshot. “It can’t be”! Sixshot yells. “Who are you”!? Yelled Sixshot. “I am unit 234 here to take you Decepticons out.” Said 234. “No, you can’t be” said Sixshot. “He died in the fire three weeks ago, their were no survivors. They all were killed.” Thought Sixshot. “Hey what are you waiting for” yelled Kyra. “Do I kill him or what” she asked. Then above in a Autobot air transport. “Sir 234 has been beaten.” Said a Autobot. “Well, drop a cover shield in that area and send down the heavy arms and take out the cons that did it”. Ordered another. “What, that transport, Sixshot that transport is dropping more autobots.” Yelled Kyra. “What, well finish this another time 234” said Sixshot. Kyra and Sixshot transformed and flew out of their. The two tanks fell on the ground and transformed. “Well, it seems they are leaving” said one tank. “Are you ok” asked another. “Yea, im fine” said 234 “what happen?” asked a tank. “I don’t know, its like that guy knew what I was going to do, then started to freak out when my helmet fell off.” Said 234 “Do you know the name of the con” asked one of the tanks. “Yea, his name is Sixshot.” Said 234. “Sixshot? Not possible, Sixshot died long ago” said the tank. “yea, well I would like to know more about this Decepticon” said 234. Later, Sixshot and Kyra drive to where the Decepticons landed their transport. “Sixshot returns” yelled Snipeshot. “Well Commander Sixshot what news do you bring.” Asked Carrier. “Well it seems the autobots have a new type of bot fighting for them.” Said Sixshot. “But you were able to knock him down easy” said Kyra. “Only because I knew his moves”. Sixshot thought to himself. “A lucky hit, but such luck we may not get again, Wave see if you can fine any other Decepticons that may be interested in helping our cause.” Said Sixshot. “If I may ask, what is our cause”? asked Carrier. “Our cause is to make this world of our equal. To stop the corruption that is in the Autobot government. We are going to be a form of hope to the Decepticons who have been forced to live in horrible conditions.” Said Sixshot. “What equality, what’s that for, were Decepticons we know no equality, we are to crush the autobots once and for all. So we may rule the whole of Cybertron.” Said Sixspeed. “No, we will not do that. That may have been Megatrons goal long ago. But that is in the past. We have seen the outcome of the war. We live in it today. If the Decepticons win the Autobots would find away to topple them. If the Autobots win the Decepticons would find a way to kill them. The only way for us to make it is to look beyond the difference of Autobot and Decepticon. The causes of the war back then are long gone now. You may be descendents of Decepticons. The most feared of the galaxy. But now look. This is not the same Cybertron that Megatron tried ruling long ago. There is no Megatron and there is no Galvatron. No reason for Decepticons to go on, and yet you are here. We will make cybertron a better place. Tell me why are you really fighting, and not for the same cause as Megatron and the original Decepticons fought for” said Sixshot. “Well to tell let you in on a little secret. The origin of the war seven years ago was this.” Said Carrier. “The Decepticons were tired of living low standard lives. So we retaliated. That was when their were more of our kind. More to fight. More power. Our leader, the grandson of Scorpinok him self. The mighty Kazen Zarak. He lead against the Autobot forces. The war lasted for several years. Optimus Prime and Kazen finally had meeting about this. Optimus brought in his Trusted advisor Fortress, I these days his headmaster body became out of date so he is a normal size Autobot with the same body design. Kazen decided to make a peace agreement with Optimus. Since they both found out that this war was going no where. History would repeat it self. Optimus knew this fact well. So the night that they made the agreement. The Autobot forces bombed the building that they were in. That was when Kazen the committed suicide since it seemed that his dream of equal Transformers would never come. As for Optimus, he did not make it out either. It is said that he was killed in the bombing. The problem with that story no Autobot would believe it. Since the Autobots see Optimus Prime on the T.V when he does news conferences. Also it is a rumor that two of Kazen’s sons made it out alive. Then its just a rumor. So in other words, we Decepticons did give up the fight to control Cybertron. We now fight for equality. Some of us want to fight for the old cause. Since Kazen Zarak, we have had no reason to believe in that cause. Some say it goes against our history but I say that’s what most of us believe in.” Said Carrier. “Then it is agreed. We know what our cause is”. Said Sixshot. “Sixshot, I found a group, they call them selves Decepticons of truth. Should we contact them.” Asked Wave. “Yes, in fact we will soon make our presence known to all of cybertron.” Said Sixshot. At a Autobot base. “Hey skyway, what’s wrong” asked his friend. “Nothing its just that today I met some one who was able to know how to stop my fighting moves.” Said Skyway. “Don’t worry” said his friend. “I’m sure it was just a lucky shot” he said