Customs: Jetfire restoration

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GTZippy, Feb 23, 2007.

1. GTZippy

GTZippy New Member

A few weeks ago, a pal of mind saw my MP Optimus and told me that he had a red and white jet at home his parents got at a yard sale 12 years ago or so. I showed him a picture of Jetfire and he told me that was it. Catch is, one of his arms is detached and we do not have a small black plastic piece that held it in place. I'm thinking about repainting him so he is the shades of red and white he should be, not all fadded, but I don't see a point in proceeding unless someone can direct me to a place where I could find a replacement part. Can anyone out there help me?

2. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

If you can a take a pic of what you are looking for, I have lots of jetfire junkers that might have this part.

3. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

If you can a take a pic of what you are looking for, I have lots of jetfire junkers that might have this part.

4. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

You could always buy a junker off ebay for a few dollars. One in which has the part your looking for.

5. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

You could always buy a junker off ebay for a few dollars. One in which has the part your looking for.

6. GTZippy

GTZippy New Member

My roommate has my camera so I can't post pics of the jetfire, but I did take the other arm apart and what appears to be missing is a little black plastic washer with teeth, a spring and a small screw with a small metal washer.

7. GTZippy

GTZippy New Member

My roommate has my camera so I can't post pics of the jetfire, but I did take the other arm apart and what appears to be missing is a little black plastic washer with teeth, a spring and a small screw with a small metal washer.