Jetfire Problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lostnfound, Aug 9, 2009.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I recently got the new leader class ROTF jetfire and am having a bit of a problem with his alt mode. It seems that no matter what i do, the part of the nose of the jet that attaches right above the part where it has the writing "jtfr" will not go in to the tabs right. It is never straight, the sides are always loose, and it pops out very easily. Either i cant get his arms just right, or hes a little warped. Does anyone else have this problem>?

2. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I think I've heard of this before.

3. SkyWarp80

SkyWarp80 Member

I have him and let me tell you, you will want to cry, talk to yourself, throw him and pull out your hair if you try to get him all aligned and straight. It took me over an hour and I was actually sweating when I got mine all lined up. He will NEVER be a robot again.

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^^^^ QFTMFT.

I had never really intended to transform him much. just enjoyed his bot mode for about an hour or so, then got some help TF-ing him to alt.
    man, from the engines not staying put on the sides to the front connection not staying in place, he has been "difficult".

So, one last time, i lined up everything and mounted him on my wall. he's great now.

love the jet, the bot's okay, just kinda glad i don't fiddle with it and risk misaligning things again.