Jetfire origin

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cyber-Scream, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's been lots of rumors and theories about movie Jetfire, and here's another. Not sure if anyone else thought this but here.

Well Jetfire is said to be very old. And he looks a lot like The Fallen. Maybe its possible he was one of the first 13? At first hes a Decepticon. So maybe he was once a follower who worked with The Fallen, and sometime in ROTF he decides to change sides and joines the Autobots (like he sees through the lies of The Fallen and his evil). And he is the only hope to defeat The Fallen become he is ALMOST as powerful, combines with Prime etc.

Thoughts?

2. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I think he realized the fault of his ways before the movie and he helped imprision the fallen...he def will be realted to the fallen in someway, I beleive!

3. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was wondering- it would seem as if the scene in which Bumblebee, the Twins, and Wheelie go to the Hazay Center to find Jetfre is early in the movie. On the back o the FAB toy it says Jetfire really is agaist war and fighting. Maybe, once he is found, he joins the Auobots based on idealism, but refuses to fight side by side with them due to his own personal history, until he realizes his help is needed to end the war once and for all.

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    If they say he's related to The Fallen I'll flame

That will work fine I guess. And then he will eventrualy/be forced to work with them (mainly Prime)

5. polystyleneman

polystyleneman Well-Known Member

Sounds like you guys will enjoy Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Defiance #4. You might just be interested in what takes place. ;) 

6. compute146

compute146 Well-Known Member

tell me more??

please tell me more, would love to know more of jetfires background etc
    thanks

7. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

It sounds like you know something about Defiance #4. I guess you could share with us huh, lol:D 

8. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

hmmm i like ths idea, although it says something in his leader class bio says that he left cybertron years ago and went into hding on earth so he pretty much left his evil decepticon ways back on cybertron and was neutral on earth. So the whole thing about his relation to the fallen i agree i like that and i can see it happening but i hope hes just as strong as he evil friend! God knows the autobots will need his help on that note.

9. CrowbotMaximus8

CrowbotMaximus8 Banned

I read somewhere that he is The Fallen's uncle by software merging. Sort of like how Optimus and Megatron are brothers.

10. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

And just where did you find or hear this information?,my good sir plz share with me.