Jetfire KO stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Mega-Zarak, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Mega-Zarak

Mega-Zarak Well-Known Member

2. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    How Yc-collection hasn't gotten permanently banned from Ebay after selling countless KOs as originals is beyond my comprehension...

3. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Same here. Notice this time around he isn't selling figure, just stickers which apparently have some leniency. Doufaceb has been getting away with sticker sales (as well as the $1000+ misrepresented figures) even after the eBay crackdown.

A lot of people are fine with repro/bootleg stickers, but those who get duped are usually less enthusiastic in the least.

4. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    To be clear, are all of his stickers KOs? I know the factory stickers are, but I bought several "normal" sheets from this seller before he was suspended and they look just like originals, some even showed signs of age.

If they are KO, I believe they're superior to Reprolabels.

EDIT: The sheets I bought were for Bonecrusher, Scavenger, Hot Spot, Blades, First Aid, Streetwise, Groove, and Galvatron if it makes any difference.

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    100% of all yc-collection's Transformers parts, figures, instructions and stickers he's selling or has sold are bootlegs. He's been selling the ones your purchased for a long time (years?), repeatedly. If you are able to compare yours with guaranteed originals, you'll notice problems with colors and alignment, in addition to the paper (and glue) quality.