Jetfire blackbird

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hellscream15, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    That's SO cool!

Wish I'd have known that when I was passing through the area twice for Mayhem Fest. and NIN that summer.

:-\

Always thought it was neat to see they worked in a shot of the hallway with a bigass sign pointing the way to their IMAX theater, too. Kinda like seeing the IMAX theater at Navy Pier in TF:D otM while sitting in that theater watching that very movie, lol.

Nice touches.

:) 

2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
  3. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    That's excellent, thanks!

My sister works for the military and lives near there and I'm chasing another tour out that way this summer, so I'm gonna have to ask her to pull a recon for me and see if it's still there beforehand so I can swing by myself if it is.

In the meantime, though...that link will do just fine!

:D 

4. macjonny

macjonny Member

Back in his glory days, Jetfire was a skilled Decepticon soldier. He was one of the best of the best. He was one of the Fallen's closest workers-a Seeker. Seekers were meant to locate the tomb of the Primes. Of course, the actual SR-71 Blackbird had transformed manned flight long before special-effects animators saw its potential.

5. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

Took me a few seconds to get the joke, but :lol  thats good.

6. DarkWish

DarkWish Toy Reviewer

News Credits:
    I believe it's still there. I think one of my friends went recently and said it was there. It's the one in Dulles/Chantilly. It's like 15 minutes or so from my house, saw ROTF in IMAX there... everyone cheered when they showed the museum in the movie, that was cool. And I saw Jetfire at that time... took my little cousins and told them that was a Transformer and then they saw the ROTF movie right after that and freaked out when they saw him in the movie so that was cool.

7. Sarvantes1

Sarvantes1 Well-Known Member

It's my understanding that there is a second air and space museum that is located somewhere other then the smithsonian mall.

8. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    ^ Haha.

Great news, thanks!

The tour dates for the tour I'm planning on chasing were just announced and there's a stop in Silver Spring, MD with a day off right before it, so I'm gonna try and use that as an opportunity to check this out and get some cool pix.

Nice move you pulled on your cousins, btw...haha, that's awesome.

When I was at the IMAX theater in Chicago and we saw the very theater we were sitting in onscreen I let out a bit of a w00t! but it was kinda awkward since Chicago was in ruins at the time and all the Autobots had just been killed, lol.

;)