Jericho

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Mr.Roboto, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    So who is watching Jericho? Gah I love this series. And todays episode had a lot of great scenes where it left me saying "Yeah, mofo Goetz, you don't know who you'e messing with bitch!"

1. Hawkin's taking out that 1 Ravenwood guy at his house and using the other as a hostage.

2. Hawkin's heading to the hospital with his hostage wearing the Ravenwood outfit.

3. When the rogue Ravenwood group are fired and left behind: The Jericho militia basically takes them out (with help from New Bern Militia).

4. Stanley walking up to Goetz, pauses and then shoots him in the head. For some reason it just looked crazy. Like I knew he was going to kill him but it still surprised me.

Although, there was one very sad scene which almost left me tearing. When Stanley was talking to Bonnie's corpse. It was quite, but him talking to her in sign language was very emotional. It had a strong affect to any viewer I'm sure.

Can't wait for the last two episodes. So sad to see this series end. :( 

Oh, and Hawkin's kicks major ass.:D 

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    I haven't seen this weeks episode yet but I've been a fan of the show since the beginning. I'm sure it won't be coming back so we only have a few episodes left to enjoy.

3. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, Jericho's a good show. Too bad it hasn't done better in the ratings, which surprises me since the fans were able to successfully bring it back after it was initially cancelled. The nuts helped! :lol  You'd think all the fans would be enough to give it better ratings. Oh, well. At least there will be some closer (hopefully!) at the end of the season's 7th episode.

4. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

If they cancel Jericho, Carol Barbee one of the show's creators has said they will take it to the cable as there was intrested in it after the first season.

5. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    It's already airing on SciFi in repeats. I'm not sure they could afford new episodes of the show though.

6. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

If the first season had been half as good as the 2nd season has been it wouldn't have any problems in the ratings. The fact is the show sucked for the most part last season. This season has been much better because they actually move the plot forward this season instead of jerking around all season with soap opera bullshit.

7. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I still want to know who caused the war. The Russians or the Chinese? Weren´t they dropping supplies in a episode?

8. dlatkow

dlatkow Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Caught a marathon of the first season after hearing all the buzz about it being canceled. I found it an enjoyable show.

I've been incredibly pleased with the 2nd season. It has quickly become one of my favorite shows. I really hope the show gets a 3rd season.

9. Mr.Roboto

News Credits:
    Neither, it was a group called Jennings & Rahl. As you can see now, they are basically in charge of everything, even the president. Yesterdays episode explains the whole cover up. Watch it, its a great episode. :D 

10. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, the show's over. Last night's episode was a great series "finale". A LOT happened and it was very action-packed. Hopefully, it'll get picked up by another network, but I'm not holding my breath. I did read somewhere that the producers may continue the story in some other form like a graphic novel, online series or even a movie. That would be cool because I would love to see the outcome of a second Civil War.

11. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I didn't know that it was ending again. :(  This season was really good, and though I missed yesterday's episode, I'll catch it tonight online.

12. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

The ending felt rushing,all this time they only needed Hawkin's laptop to get the soldiers to see the truth.

Hawkins and Jake reach Cheyenne and just happen to run into the Smith guy.

Texas has a embassy in Cheyenne and the best part,there going to sneak Jake/Hakins/and the nuke out the back gate. lol

It was good that Beck changed sides though.

Rumor is if they can't get the show back on another network they may try for a movie.

13. Mr.Roboto

News Credits:
    Yestedays episode was TEH AEWsum!! I recorded it and then watched it cause I just wanted to skip through the commercials to see the whole show without interruptions. :D  When those 2 Texan Jetfighters rescued Jake I was like "f'n sweet!!". I want my own sovereign state. :lol 

Overall, I sooooo hope they continue this show. Graphic novel, movie, whatever it takes. I want to see a 2nd Civil War.

14. AngusDF

AngusDF Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great show. Yesterday's episode was just plain AWESOME.

15. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

And yet those two F-15 s didn't see the Eagles coming?

16. Mr.Roboto

News Credits:
    Dude, they knew not to mess with Texas. You saw how they ran away but got their asses whooped. :lol