First, I must admit that it isn't actually finished. Using my cam lights I noticied that the headlights need another coat of silver. Secondly, I tested the head on my Hubcap and it worked perfectly but when I slotted it on the JRR the damn thing is rubbing and won't close so I need to drill the heads joint in a bit deeper to compensate for the paint. Lame! Still, that's a pretty easy thing to deal with at this point. It's also worth noting that the altmode shots were done prior to making a few touchups. Namely the roof seem, shown white in the pics, is now pink. A few other minor things were fixed as well but nothing anyone will notice but me. There are things i'm not happy with on this. The finish on the front window sucks and there is one spot just before the front window on the hood that has a cracked appearance. There's just nothing I can do about these things. It all boils down to the plastic itself. I tried correcting these only to have them persist again and again. There are a few rub spots which you may see. This mold just doesn't allow for their correction. Thankfully they are minor and entirely in spots that are fairly hidden. This thing was a pain in the ass! Too many pins, paint problems, hidden areas up the wazoo... you name it. If it could go wrong it did. I am so glad that this is finished! I'm pretty damn proud of it too. In the past i've painted plenty of leader figures, voyagers, gundams, miniatures...fuckin muscle men... but this figure was much much more difficult than anything ever. Thanks for being so patient Hobbes and I really hope you and you're chicypoo like it!