jedi prime1

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by ambushbug74, Aug 28, 2006.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Hell of a person to deal with! Excelent communication and shipping. Paid on Friday got the package on Monday. No complaints, highly recommended.

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Fast Payment. Great transaction
    MegaMus

3. mrduce1018

mrduce1018 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree, I traded with him and sure enough it was here within a couple days. We have another transaction pending and I have no problem dealing with him anytime he wants
    Greg

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

An excellent deal all-around! I traded him a loose, mostly compete BM Jetstorm (Ultra) and a MIB Robot Masters BW Megatron for a piece of the fabled Hartman collection: a MOSC G2 Bumblebee. I got it today and I am extremely excited to own a piece of history! Great communication, easy to deal with, I highly recommend doing deals with jedi prime1!

5. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

It was a good trade. I traded a Cybertron Winsaber for a Cybertron Soundwave (they never showed up out here.) The package arrived two days after he said he'd sent it out. He is also easy to communicate with, especially with working out details. I'd definitely recommend for any kind of trading you may have.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

We had a mid-sized trade going - some of my BW and Universe figures for various Cybertron figures. The deal went off without a hitch and all of the items were great. Arrived promptly too! Definitely recommended.

7. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Traded for an itunes card. Awesome. thanks, John (spent most on missed "24" episodes)

8. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Another great trade completed! I traded him a G1 Metroplex with 3 accessories + a Classics Magnus/Skywarp set for a nice lot of Energon and BW arthrpod bots. Needless to say, this arthropod bot-collecting maniac is very happy! I hope we can deal again sometime!