Jedi bobs

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Altercron, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Well I do have this to say, it was a damn speedy delivery. He is great at getting a trade worked out with you and will respond to PMs very quickly. For the most part I am pleased with what I received, my zord count got a huge boost today. Unfortunately there are a few things he nelected to mention, there is (as to be expected) sticker wear, not a big thing given how old the toys are and there are a few missing peices ( which I think he may have mentioned), however there are a couple of things he didn't mention at all;

1.) About a third to half of the zords have some sort of musty smokey smell about them. My father smokes, so I can deal with a slight tinge of smoke, which in all honesty I don't notice at all, but this is quite overpowering and it hit me as soon as I opened the box. Not an overly bad thing but I really wish I had been warned that they had a small about them, maybe he's like me and just doesn't notice it if it has always been there? :eyebrow

2.) This one is the killer, I got Artillatron (really big parking garage type thing) it too had the musty smell but it wasnt as bad as some of the others. The thing that kills it is while transforming it something moved, which caught my eye, thinking it was some sort of 90's motion thingie that was so popular on toys back then. But upon closer inspection it wasn't a little feature, it was some sort of roach-like bug thing, which promptly scurried off under my bed. :redface Later a couple more scurried from the big guy. :2confused

I don't want to give him horrible feedback because for the most part I am happy with what I got, but I just find it hard to overlook these couple of gripes......Don't really know exactly how to gauge this one....... :confused

However, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and just assume that the toys I received were in the condition they were in due to their age, perhaps they had been in storage and something died in there I dunno.....but at any rate, Jedi is reccommended for speedy deilvery and his speediness in reaching a deal with the customer.

EDIT 11/10 I would like to point out that my incident was apparantly a unique one, and one we have worked out amongst ourselves. Do not hesitate to deal with jedi, he'll make it a pleasent exchange Im sure. Highly reccommended. :thumb 

2. Fury Prime

Fury Prime Insanely Confusing

Gotta love paypal users. GOt the payment quick, and wheeljack went out on his way. Really enjoy doing business with fellow TF Fans.

3. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    got the guys in a day or so im really happy the guys are in great condition and his communication was great A+++++++++++++++++++++

4. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Had a good trade w. Jedi bobs. No problems. Thanks, and hope to do more soon! :rock 

5. Laquah

Laquah Wanna be a Canadian Idiot TFW2005 Supporter

Seamless transaction. Hope to help you complete your next collection as well :) 

6. vf-xx

vf-xx ereh ees ot gnihtoN

Ebay:
    Good trade with him. Prompt shipping and good communication. Would work with again.

7. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Just did a trade with him. His communication is excellent. Delivery was fast! He even tossed in some freebie minicons. That was very nice.

8. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

Ebay:
    Good guy, great to deal with! Hope you enjoy the Optimus Prime!