Jazz's body

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AutobotJazz1, Dec 2, 2011.

1. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have been hearing that in ROTF you see Jazz's body just before Megs was being revived. Can someone please show proof that this is true.

2. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

What I was told was that it's momentaily visible underwater just before you see megatron, like laying to the side or something. In all honesty, I haven't pulled out the DVD to check.

3. AutobotJazz1

News Credits:
    I just want to know because if its true. Only problem is I don't have ROTF on dvd.

4. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

First time I heard this

5. PuppyBonez

PuppyBonez Bee-Otch

I don't think it's true. The Autobots used a trailer to put Jazz's body in and had a sort of "Funeral at sea" and pushed him off at the other side of the boat to the Decepticons.

So unless he fell out of the trailer I don't think it would be him. Or I hope not at least.

6. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    Decepticons probably used him for parts for Megatron.

7. NEST SOLDIER

Really? Any proof of this? If you're quoting a comic then that doesn't count as far as the official movieverse is concerned. At least that's what Hasbro says.

8. jazzgirl84

jazzgirl84 Mini-bot

I've heard this as well. I have watched it in slow motion, frozen the scene, and I can see nothing. I say someone was seeing things, but I could be wrong, I miss alot of things. If someone can find it and post a pic it'd be nice. :) 

I'd like to think that the comic is right on this. I just can't see Optimus letting them toss him in the ocean like he meant nothing:( ........really I can't. I couldn't picture him letting that happen to ANY of the Autobots!

9. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

i heard his body was crushed by Long haul and the constructicons when they revived megs in ROTF

10. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Jazz Body IS NOT in ROTF, i have Watched the movie multiple times and there is no Jazz in the Movie, if there was jazz in ROTF, TFwiki would had made an ROTF Section on Jaz Page

Yes He was talking of the Comic, Also Hasbro never said they arent canon

11. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But Michael Bay did. I believe he said; "The Games and the Comics do their own thing, they have no official relevance to the films." Or something along on those lines

12. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    all he said is that he doesnt care what the comics and games do, but he never said they werent canon.

but again this was due to him trying to keep Soundwave beign the SLS a Secret (due to having SLS Kibble on the games and comics)

13. NEST SOLDIER

Whether or not anyone agrees on the point of canonization, if it's not in the films, if it alters the films or if it alters the future by limiting the writers, then it is not canon. Hasbro will tell you( if you are dilligent enough to inquire) that they do not consider everything in those comics and novels as canon.

They want things left open for future expansion of the brand. Comic and novel writers do not take that into consideration. They are concerned with their storys, and how to get their comics, books, ext. to sell. Bottom line.

Every major franchise, from Star Wars, Star Trek, to Transformers, all share this in common. George Lucas and Rick Berman have both said at times that the films are final, the written stuff is not. Transformers ( and Hasbros other brands for that matter) are the same.

14. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

Well, underwater currents can be pretty strong, and could have pulled his body near were the Decepticon bodies lay. And before anyone says "But how can water move a few thousand pounds of metal?" The answer is simple. Remeber the Bermuda triangle? One ship that sank there was found a few hundred miles from where it sank. In a trench there, there is the atlantic loop, which is a very strong current of water, which carried a few ton ship a very long distance.

So it is possible that is Jazz's body off to the side.

15. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    have u ever heard of Personal continuty/canon

16. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    That statement of his has no effect on the games' and comics' canonicity. It just showcases his monstrous ego.

17. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I just looked at the movie, and screen captures, and the closet thing I found was this picture. Just the head of Jazz, but it looks more like a rock. Doesn't really look like Jazz was in the movie at all.

18. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

If michael bay, THE DIRECTOR confirmed they are not cannon, they are not, too many contridictions, its like trying to peice the g1 comics to the g1 show.

19. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    as i said, Bay NEVER Said if they are canon or not, People were Asking if Soundwave was Carly Car because in the Game and Comic prequels Soundwave had Mercedes Kibble (horever he ended up having a different alt mode in the game), Bay didnt wanted to spoil the surprise of Soundwave beign the Mercedes so he had to lie to all of us for keep the secret a surprise

this is what he said

See HE NEVER Said they are canon or not, all he said is the comics and games dont have the same constraints as the movies, but constranits have nothing to do with the canon of something, SO he NEVER SAID THEY are canon

Also there are not ALOTS of contradictions, as ALL of them have been fixed on the DOTM Comics (there are few however But not alot as they used to be)

20. AutobotJazz1

News Credits:
    I see something but I cant tell if its Jazz's body. There's not enough light.