Jazz's big battle: TF movie game (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chaos Prime, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

So yea, you can say I'm a tad behind the times here, but in the Autobot campaign of the TF movie game, I just made it to Jazzes death. But in my defence, the past month I had to move, so I have a decent excuse. LOL!
    So I'm facing off against Starscream. Ok, so giant monkey vs. minicar....Ok, I'm spunky, I can handle that. So I send SS flying, when Blackout shows up....Oooook.....Another big guy. I can take down one, I can take down a second one. So I send Blackout packing as well. And then Starscream, and Blackout decide to tag team my ass. Not cool. And I've got Prime yelling in my ear telling me to take them both out. Screw you Prime! I don't see you lending a hand!
    That fight was an....adventure. One I had to repeat many times. But I finally beat them. And then Brawl shows up, and shortly after that, Ironhide must avenge Jazzes death.
    After that I thought to myself. I'm telling you, if that had happened in the movie, I would not be complaining about Jazzes death right now. Jazz vs. Star Scream & Blackout, and then being killed by Brawl, that would have been a death worthy of a Klingon.
    People might complain about the game, I for one have my moments as well. But their are times like that were I feel the game brought a little extra depth where the movie had lacked.
    Instead of crawling over Megatron like a bug, and getting ripped in half, Jazz could have fought titans. It's a damn shame.

2. Da_Razorsaw

Da_Razorsaw Highwire ownz j00

News Credits:
    There's also pacing and distribution of character focus, you know, not something the game had to deal with in the same manner as the movie did.

3. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Had Jazz have beat Starscream and Blackout in the movie or just one of them, and then getting killed by Megatron I would not complain about his death at all.

4. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, that mission in the game is probably one of the most fun, especially with Jazz in his G1 skin. Surprisingly not as challenging as some other missions like Blackout vs Ironhide.
    But definately one of the highlights from a game with mixed reviews.

Here is a couple Youtube clips...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  5. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Jazz dies in the movie!?!?!? :eek: 

6. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I can't tell if you're joking or not. I figure everyone would have seen it by now. I'd feel bad if I spoiled the movie for you.

7. blitzwingfan94

blitzwingfan94 Vikings are the bomb!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can say that was one of my favorite levels to date. But my number one favorite is the boss battle with Ironhide and Brawl. Just to fight against brawl. awesome!

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've changed the title slightly just in case anyone who hasn't seen the Movie accidentally spoils it for themselves.

Honestly, I think seeing Jazz take on Starscream or Blackout in the Movie would have been awesome. It would have been nice to see a big showdown like that, even if he perhaps got cocky after knocking them down, then Megatron gets him. In other words he does a lot of damage, maybe on Blackout knocking off a chest panel that Lennox then nails to blow him away but he doesn't land the killing blow, because Megatron snatches him and throws him around a bit before killing him.

9. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    I was joking, I figure most people have seen the movie or know, but still thankfully Sol fixed the title.

I know what you mean though since I played the game. He went down as more of a champ then getting punked out by Megs. I guess there just wasn't enough time to fit more into the movie to make Jazz's fate more of an impact.