Customs: Jazz Door Mod Question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by THEdeathsHEAD, Jan 22, 2011.

1. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD Lockdown's #1 Fan

Can anyone post some detailed images of the door mod for deluxe movie jazz(the one where the doors go on his back)?:confused: 

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    On the RTS Jazz? I don't think I've seen a door mod for it, other than someone making their doors removable. The hinges on the doors allow them to swing inward toward his back, but the roof of the car blocks it. So I'm assuming you'd need to mod the roof of the car somehow, then see how well the doors fold up on their own. I think it's all doable, but I just don't know how extensive the mods might need to be. It may not be worth the trouble. As it is, they fold straight back and give the look of no doors when facing him, but from the sides, you see them sticking off his back.

If someone knows of this door mod or has pics, I'd be interested in seeing them also.

3. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD Lockdown's #1 Fan

Oh,oh,sorry I forgot to put movie jazz.Whoops.:eek: 

4. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    It's cool, man. I have that mold, it's just boxed up from a recent move, so I'm no help. lol

Hope you find what you're after, man. I'd still be interested in seeing that though.