Jazwares' Metal Sonic - Any good?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Malunis_T, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sonic - 10" Metal Sonic
    I'm a big fan of Metal Sonic, but am curious if this figure is any good. I see two listed on Amazon for about $30, and that sounds like a typical overblown Amazon price (even if it is 10 inches tall...)

I really hope it isn't like their 3-or-4 inch tall figures, which I can't even get to stand up.

2. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Noisemaze Collector

News Credits:
    I actually like the 3" figures, but considering the heads on those are over half the weight, I don't see the massive domes on the larger figures making it any easier for them to stand. I saw the metal sonic at TRU but didn't pick it up.

3. delta7890

delta7890 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's no cut joints at the arms, legs, or waist, so articulation is hindered. There's full movement at the shoulder, and a hinge on the elbow, but nothing that allows the arm to "rotate" left or right, if you follow my meaning. Same deal with the legs. Also the painting on the shows is apparently inaccurate. As something to play with, I've heard this Metal Sonic is a bit of a let down. Jazwares is not known for good quality control either. But if you want something to stick on your shelf and look cool, it seems like a decent investment.