Customs: jayce wheeled warriors figures

Discussion in 'Requests' started by wasp819, Nov 28, 2010.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Im after someone who can make me some custom action figures of the cast of jayce and the wheeled warriors
    jayce and herc for starters (and if all goes well the others could be made as well)

Im having an nostalgia attack about the show and am also looking to collect the 8 vehicles that were produced (mainly after armed force, drill seargent, spike trike, but do want to collect the others as well)

the custom figure will need to be able to sit in the cockpit,
    however as i dont yet own any of these cars or figures i cannot tell you the scale of them (but it does seem to be about the same size as the mask figures, i hope they are because that will give the customizer a great number of parts to use, and i was hoping for a simple parts swap (this way minimal painting would ned to be done, and it would give the figure that good old plastic look) and will prob require some head modding to get the likness of herc and jayce,

the figures that come with the actual vehicles are crappy faceless namless generic guys in orange jumpsuits (the cast from the cartoon were never made into figures, but i have seem a pic of the cancelled prototypes of them)

can anyone help me with this request
    or
    does anyone know how big these figures are
    also
    does anyone own the vehicles and are willing to sell

i dont get alot of free time and i know this board probably isnt the best one to ask from, but tfw2005 is the only site im a member and is the only one i visit on a reg basis, if anyone can point me in the right direction with the custom figure request i would be very gratefull (full time job and being a full time day doesnt give me the time i need to proper search other sites for this kind of info.

thankyou for any help..

2. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    bump

3. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was a fan too. Rubber green brains :) 

If I could find a figure for scale I can try.