Jason 'Megatron' Burrows...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MROptimusPrime, Jul 6, 2007.

1. MROptimusPrime

MROptimusPrime LEGAL NAME: OPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
  2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Then why don't you sign up and serve instead of complaining about who has? Seriously, if you're (pointlessly) offended by some guy acting like this 'cause he's in the military, then you must not know anyone in the military. Ridiculous behavior of one form or another is pretty standard for soldiers.

3. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i'm not american, but i sure would like mrOP to fight for my country. yay!

4. R.I.N.G.R.A.M.

R.I.N.G.R.A.M. 2nd Medic of Team Zissou

Elita one, your horse must have nosebleeds and breathing problems being up so high, take a step of it now and again.

If you cant see this is just a bit of harmless fun and is nothing serious, just a bit of a laugh, if you cant see that then you have my sympathy.

:lol  Look! even the tiny emoticon can do it, give it a try, come on, its easy.

Oh, and go Megatron!

5. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    This is funny stuff :lol 

Can't belive Prime called him out.

6. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

What the hell are you talking about? I have nothing against the military at all so most of your post is irrelevant.

I have an incredible sense of humour but this isn't funny, it's stupid. It makes people look like idiots, not to mention the fact this guy copy and pastes all his shit in every TF forum on the net. Grow up. You're not cool.

7. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so? youre not cool too, the way youre dissing ppl left and right. jeez.

8. PunkJr

PunkJr Member

*laugh* You got it man!! I'm really digging the Rock'em Sock'em Robots idea too. When do you get back from Baghdad??

9. Elita_One

Did I say I was cool? No, I didn't, and the only person I'm "dissing" is this Optimus joke.

Ah, so I must "accept" his opinions but I can't have my own. NICE. Too bad because I'm pretty damn stubborn and don't care what you people think of me. Changing your name is fine but changing it to Optimus Prime? Wow, that's just taking it one step beyond insane.

Seriously, you wouldn't be acting this way if I did something like this but because this guy is in the war (or so he says) you all have to kiss his ass.

10. PunkJr

PunkJr Member

Tis True. =) It's all in good fun, besides... we all know that Megatron pwned Prime in the original movie anyway. :p 

11. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Having an opinion isn't the issue. It's the delivery of that opinion that causes problems--the use of words like "insane," "stupid," "immature," "idiots," etc. Or doubting his deployment--Google it for verification, he's been in the news a few times.

You don't like it? Fine. No problem. Hell, post something about it if you want to. But there's no need to go jumping down anyone's throat about it, especially when plenty of folks are having fun with it.

And I guarantee it's got nothing to do with him being in a war--it's just about making the board a nice experience for everybody on it.

12. Elita_One

Wow, seriously, calm down. I am not angry, I don't have steam coming out of my ears, I'm not losing my mind over anything, I'm just posting how immature this is, IMO.

If it were some 13 year old kid doing this who just joined the forum, I can almost guarantee that people wouldn't be standing in line to kiss his ass. Instead, they'd be telling the kid to go get a life but since this guy serves in the military, he's automatically accepted.

13. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ and this is why squirrelcar makes a better presidential candidate than hitler.

14. Elita_One

So guess what guys? I just changed my real name to Elita One. Care to line up and kiss my ass too?

15. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    post a pic of your ass and we'll consider it.

16. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So...the issue was first that it was stupid, then it was too immature for someone in the military to be doing, now it's that board members think it's funny only because he's in the military?

Okay, you've posted that you think it's immature. Everyone's noted your opinion, it's in the thread for posterity, and it's been registered as being in the posting minority. Now why not let everyone else continue having a laugh?

17. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm not sure that's a compliment...
    ...but this makes me think you're awesome even if it wasn't.

18. Elita_One

I'm sure my ass is softer than his.

This is MY opinion of the situation. If you are all allowed to go about sharing your positive opinions, I have the right to go around and post my negative opinions. I have nothing personal against these people, I just find this quite the attention whoring and I do have a great sense of humour but this more ridiculous than funny.

Just because I don't share the same positive feedback as you guys doesn't mean you all have to get cranky too. If I had jumped in here and yelled YES YES THIS IS SO AWESOME GO GET HIM!!!! you wouldn't say anything to me but because my opinion differs, you have something to say.

19. Xplosion

Xplosion Banned

yea its called debating

20. Elita_One

Really? DAMN! Thanks for the info!

That wasn't my point.

There isn't a need to debate anything because I find it stupid and nothing anyone can say will change my mind. I'm a stubborn bitch like that :)