Jason Jupiter's Wants: Ugly, 'Tarded Bots

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by jason jupiter, Jun 8, 2008.

1. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

Hey Folks,

I have most of the older g1 transformers bootlegs you can find in America, so for trades and such I decided to expand my wants to beyond vintage/rare g1 fakes. I am still looking for these sort of bootlegs but only vintage, I'm talking about nothing released beyond '98.

Btw, does anybody know where i can post these besides collectiondx and robot-japan where i could actually find people who have these things?

Some of these are classics, but my top wants are actually ugly 'tard bots:

1.) There were several of these ugly robots with attachments you can add onto the chest. For example, you can hook up giant PINCHERS that open and close. They are battery powered. My most sought after ones are the "botix warriors". Came with a CAR you can put the figure into that rolls around and the weird ass chest attachments. Also looking for "nebular warlords". SOme of them came with bootleg starrior parts and the others had the chest gimmick.

And randomly, I am also looking for a weird GoLion/Voltron III bootlegs with limbs made up of plastic pinball games and a head that looks inspired from Mexico's Day of the Dead (El Día de los Muertos)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.) Arkon/Ark King Joe parts. Need the yellow missiles and the two black launchers.
    [​IMG]

3.) Mini Combattra/Combattler, made in taiwan:
    [​IMG]

4.) Popy DX Voltex V parts shown below. On Panzer (the tank/chest) I only need one of the tread "legs", I forget left or right but if you actually have a spare let me know and I'll dig it up and check:
    [​IMG]

5.) Ugly Astroboys. These are Korean bootlegs that have astroboy's head on either figures body, they are extremely disproportional, ugly, and only me and like 3 other people actually care for them, lol.
    [​IMG]

6.) Taiwan made grendizer fake.

[​IMG]

2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

You have a PM.Thanx.

3. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

bump!