JapanHeros TV Channel idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaster_Prime, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

Maybe this is just me, but I love watching Japanese TV, specifically stuff like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai encarnations. With all these genre specific channelse popping up nowadays (LOGO, CHILLER, CRIMES, ect.) I was thinking just how awesome it would be if there was one for these kinds of shows. Here's how it would be in my perfect little world...

Name: Japan Heros
    Types: Live Action and Animated Hero Shows

Series:

Kamen Rider (all encarnations)
    Super Sentai (all encarnations)
    Metal Warrior (all encarnations)
    Sailor Moon Live Action (Simply for Hilarity Purposes)
    Voltron
    Transformers
    Astro Boy
    GTO Live Action and Animated
    Gyver animated
    Ultraman

Movies:

Gyver
    Transformers
    Kamen Rider Movies
    Super Sentai Movies
    Ultraman Movies
    Godzilla Series
    Gamera Series

Of course, this is just to good to be ever be made IMO. They still haven't given us a 90's Nick station, what chance does this have? Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for fansubs for now.

Oh and btw...even though Saban's versions of Power Rangers suck, check out their Super Sentai Equivients, they are amazing!! (Ex. Operation Overdrive= Boukenger, Dino Thunder= Abaranger, Mystic Force= Magiranger, and the original Power Rangers= Zyuranger)

2. Ranma Saotome

Ranma Saotome Member

I think that it is a good idea but don't forget the bunch of other Japanese hero shows that do not fit into any other category too. Now the fact that you want a 90's Nick station is not that bad but they need to do something with the 80's Nick shows before that so we can see shows like "You Can't do that on Television" and "Out of Control" plus the many other good old Nick shows.