Japanese Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Altitron, May 8, 2008.

1. turtlefu

turtlefu New Member

I am looking for a Takara Windblade, I know they are very rare but I figured since I'm in Japan it's worth a shot. I have looked all around Tokyo, various stores in Akihabara (though not sure if they were the "right" ones), and Nakano Broadway. Pretty much the only stores that sell a decent collection is Mandarake, but their prices are pretty big markups.

I'll be going to Yokohama on Monday but I doubt the Toys R Us will have it.

2. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    It might not help, but there are two TRU's around Yokohama. One is near the Landmark tower, and one is on the main road between Yokohama and Yokosuka.

3. turtlefu

turtlefu New Member

I found a Legends Arcee amd Chromia at Nakano Broadwat Mandarake, as well as Legends Arcee at Mandarake Akihabara.
    The 4 Toys R Us I went to all had a ton of Black Knight Optimus and Legends Optimus Primal. There seemed to be plenty of the TRU exclusives.
    I have now moved to Nagoya, so Ill let everyone know what I find at the TRU in Yagato and the Mandarake in Osu

4. steelsalami

steelsalami Well-Known Member

Yo, been a while since I've been here. So...is there any stores in Narita Airport that have transformers, sentai and or Gundam models? Greatly appreciated.

5. heltskelt

heltskelt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello! My brother-in-law is going to Tokyo next month. Now, I know you guys have answered this question more than once, but it's been a long time and I don't know whether things have changed:

In which stores would he find MP Ironhide?

Thanks to whoever answers.

6. masarujasu

masarujasu Seeking Screamer

I just got back from a Tokyo/Osaka trip.

Radio Kaikan in Akihabara has many toy stores located throughout its 10 floors.

The above store has current MPs for sale - Road Rage, Tracks, Ironhide.

If no luck there, I'd suggest checking out the toy floors in the following electronics stores - LABI (Yamada Denki), Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera. You can find at least one of each in every major hub in Tokyo and you can spot them a mile away from the street.

7. tarZen

tarZen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just realised the International Tokyo Toy Show is happening while I'm there next month. Any Japanese friend here can tell me what to expect?